BANNED!

smoggeordie

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've definitely missed something here like. If nsg wasn't unfairly banned, he wouldn't have come here started in this thread. Capiche?

Aye.

What then?

The question was a piss-take because what you said was so obvious.

Smog geordie, it's quite clear that Stevie has right royally fucked you over. So what is your status now? Are NO still refusing to back down in the face of overwhelming evidence, or what?

You have to ask why NSG is giving Stevie his details to a Watford site tbh. So Stevie can post on there in NSG's name? Clearly not bothered about someone else using his user details then so why's he getting het up about it now when Stevie sells him down the river? Apart from with himself, his greivance should be with Stevie tbh, (who has got some brassneck slinging shit about in this of all threads btw). Only finally, to top it off, yes N-O mods are cunts. But it's just not worth a mention.

Basically what comes out of this most are that Stevie and NSG are just obsessed with N-O. NSG is obsessed about being let back on, and Stevie is obsessed to get on by any means necessary (ie selling his mate out in the process). And when you're obsessed about a bunch of people you're basically calling kids, retards and cunts you have to have a look in the mirror and see how it makes you look yourself. Cos it aint 'purdy! :lol:

Edited by manc-mag

You have to ask why NSG is giving Stevie his details to a Watford site tbh. So Stevie can post on there in NSG's name? Clearly not bothered about someone else using his user details so why's he getting het upabout it now when Stevie sells him down the river? Apart from himself, his greivance is with Stevie tbh, who has got some brassneck slinging shit about in this of all threads btw. Only finally,to top it off, yes N-O mods are cunts.

Basically though what comes out of this most are that Stevie and NSG are just obsessed with N-O. And when you're obsessed about a bunch of people you're basically calling kids, retards and cunts you have to have a look in the mirror and see how it makes you look yourself. Cos it aint 'purdy! :lol:

NSG can give his Watford details to anyone he likes in. The fact is, he got fucked over by Stevie and got banned off NO for doing nothing.

You have to ask why NSG is giving Stevie his details to a Watford site tbh. So Stevie can post on there in NSG's name? Clearly not bothered about someone else using his user details so why's he getting het upabout it now when Stevie sells him down the river? Apart from himself, his greivance is with Stevie tbh, who has got some brassneck slinging shit about in this of all threads btw. Only finally,to top it off, yes N-O mods are cunts.

Basically though what comes out of this most are that Stevie and NSG are just obsessed with N-O. And when you're obsessed about a bunch of people you're basically calling kids, retards and cunts you have to have a look in the mirror and see how it makes you look yourself. Cos it aint 'purdy! :lol:

NSG can give his Watford details to anyone he likes in. The fact is, he got fucked over by Stevie and got banned off NO for doing nothing.

Don't you see how that brings things on himself though? Ie can't Stevie post on there in his own name-he's happy for Stevie to go on there and post in his name (presumably making him look like a twat in the process) and if he ever got any grief over it presumably he'd just peddle the line 'don't blame me, it was someone else using my account' . Which is exactly what has happened on N-O as it turns out.

Bit irrelevant that to me though, what's most tedious is that it is clearly such an obsession for both of them.

Don't you see how that brings things on himself though? Ie can't Stevie post on there in his own name-he's happy for Stevie to go on there and post in his name (presumably making him look like a twat in the process) and if he ever got any grief over it presumably he'd just peddle the line 'don't blame me, it was someone else using my account' . Which is exactly what has happened on N-O as it turns out.

Bit irrelevant that to me though, what's most tedious is that it is clearly such an obsession for both of them.

]

No. not as I see it. Stevie's, use on Watford has nothing to do with NO. NSG is a valued contributor that you would hope in all honesty and sensibility would not give his details to Stevie just for a laugh. He's been fucked over, not just by Stevie but by N-O, that is a stone cold fact I'm afraid.

The issue being NSG had no idea that Stevie had his account.

]

No. not as I see it. Stevie's, use on Watford has nothing to do with NO. NSG is a valued contributor that you would hope in all honesty and sensibility would not give his details to Stevie just for a laugh. He's been fucked over, not just by Stevie but by N-O, that is a stone cold fact I'm afraid.

:lol:

Aye, whatever. It's hypocritical at best I s'pose if not necessarily a ban-worthy offence, but I'm not arsed about that because, as I say and reverting to my last point, N-O mods are Hitlers so what do you expect? That's why it wouldnt bother me though. They're cunts yes so you just fuck off from the place. These boys seem to like it more because of that reason though, which just doesn't make any sense to me. Constantly decrying the site while at the same time completely obsessed by it. ;)

]

Aye, whatever. It's hypocritical at best I s'pose if not necessarily a ban-worthy offence, but I'm not arsed about that because, as I say and reverting to my last point, N-O mods are Hitlers so what do you expect? That's why it wouldnt bother me though. They're cunts yes so you just fuck off from the place. These boys seem to like it more because of that reason though, which just doesn't make any sense to me. Constantly decrying the site while at the same time completely obsessed by it. ;)

It would bother you if you were a contributor. Although I don't have the skills to mark NSG as such.

Took one hell of a risk knowing how obsessed Stevie is with N-O. Knowing that as he did (and playing Devil's advocate) from N-O's point of view no doubt they would say this amounted to constructive permission to post on N-O as well if the details were the same. To be honest on this basis alone they could say that this level of recklessness justified the ban. ie Smog: 1. knowing Stevie would no doubt take the piss on Watford 2. knowing how obsessed Stevie was with N-O; and 3. knowing his own details were the same for N-O.

Not arsed though, just think the obsession comes across as sad.

Took one hell of a risk knowing how obsessed Stevie is with N-O. Knowing that as he did (and playing Devil's advocate) from N-O's point of view no doubt they would say this amounted to constructive permission to post on N-O as well if the details were the same. To be honest on this basis alone they could say that this level of recklessness justified the ban. ie Smog: 1. knowing Stevie would no doubt take the piss on Watford 2. knowing how obsessed Stevie was with N-O; and 3. knowing his own details were the same for N-O.

I actually think that NSG would pass internet bank security before the bullishit you just suggessted, not that it was ever justified, it's bull.

I actually think that NSG would pass internet bank security before the bullishit you just suggessted, not that it was ever justified, it's bull.

Fair enough but to demonstrate how I think you and I might interpret things in different ways (ie what comes over most importantly out of a given situation), permit me an example. Earlier today you started a thread 'F.O.A Alex', seemingly obsessed with the idea that Alex was obsessed by you. Now you've not been here long so it's hard to know much about your character etc, but that to me speaks volumes about how you see things/interpret things. It's a strange little egocentric view of the world that I just don't identify with. So here I'm going to be less inclined to go along with how you champion NSG's apparent martyrdom and more likely to pick up on things like why the fuck is he fucking bothered in the fucking first place?

That said, I do think NSG is only (provably) guilty of hypocrisy in this case. Again though, whether that means his case should be looked at again by a N-O appeal board, with full appellate jurisdiction I honestly couldnt give a monkey's toss!

Some boring cunts on here. Some of you are debating it like they're David Dimbleby on Question Time. Who's right? Who's wrong? etc...

Mo Mowlam?

Radgina hasn't posted on this thread much in fairness.