BANNED!

smoggeordie

Why is it that 90% of message board admin are mini hitlers? (present company accepted).

Generally sad little cunts who have never been to a game TBH.

Spot on. Gejon was on NO's admin, from Hertfordshire etc... and that was my main issue, cunts from Leeds, Belfast, Hertfordshire and other such shitholes with the power to ban, but you are 100% correct there. I was offered to be admin once, I said no fuck that.

Disgrace wasn't it? :lol:

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it that 90% of message board admin are mini hitlers? (present company accepted).

Generally sad little cunts who have never been to a game TBH.

Spot on. Gejon was on NO's admin, from Hertfordshire etc... and that was my main issue, cunts from Leeds, Belfast, Hertfordshire and other such shitholes with the power to ban, but you are 100% correct there. I was offered to be admin once, I said no fuck that.

Aye thank fuck we don't have any on here from outside Newcastle.... :razz:

:lol:

Do you think Stevie's being ironic?

location hardly matters for being an admin

I'll ignore the shithole remark, Belfast's no worse than most cities and better than a vast majority

I've been to Belfast, and you are right. I loved it to be honest, one of the most interesting places I've ever been.

I'm not even on about people from everywhere, more on about cunts who never fuckin gann and would probably rather watch Pop Factors on ITV than the toon on SKY even, and there are various admins who I fear this would apply to.

My suggestion stands for the summer. Toontastic v Newcastle Online - St James' Park 28th May 2009 19:45...(no prizes for guessing why I've put TT as the home team). If we could get seven decent players who would do it, I could get the rest, in fact if we could get five. I can think of three on here who would without doubt.

My suggestion stands for the summer. Toontastic v Newcastle Online - St James' Park 28th May 2009 19:45...(no prizes for guessing why I've put TT as the home team). If we could get seven decent players who would do it, I could get the rest, in fact if we could get five. I can think of three on here who would without doubt.

Would you turn up though?

In May playing at SJP? I'd even turn up if I had ebola.

Bobby Shinton could be our manager, Bluf could be there's because he's just got one of those faces that suggests he'd be a shite player. Fat or slim I think I can tell if someone will be decent just by looking at them.

Edited by Stevie

Would not make you less popular :D

Would not make you less popular :)

You're not wrong there :D

Would not make you less popular :nufc:

You're not wrong there :D

But do you care.......... fuck them thats what I say :)

More chance of your banned being revoked than this happening btw :D

Am not arsed about my ban being revoked. At 30, I'm too old for that board these days.

Anyway my Shola Ebola effort, an idea inspired by Parky.

Lola

He's got the shittest first touch in land, I wish he'd contract swolen glands and ebooooooooola, la la la la Shola, la la la la Shola

Edited by Stevie

Am not arsed about my ban being revoked. At 30, I'm too old for that board these days.

Lola

He's got the shittest first touch in land, I wish he'd contract swolen glands and ebooooooooola, la la la la Shola, la la la la Shola

Sure you are not arsed about your ban being lifted, it was this daft cunt that you got banned :)

Am not arsed about my ban being revoked.

Righto :)

I'm not, they all think am a cunt anyway so what's the point.

More chance of your banned being revoked than this happening btw :)

Am not arsed about my ban being revoked.

Righto :nufc:

I'm not, they all think am a cunt anyway so what's the point.

Having said that it hasn't stopped me staying here. :D

Lola

i thought you were about 50

Lola

i thought you were about 50

Well what do you me to do?

Trouble is with 11-a-side you need officials as it's absolutely shit without offsides.

Paul Mosley could do it, he wouldn't pull his hamstring trying to keep up with most of us neither.

Trouble is with 11-a-side you need officials as it's absolutely shit without offsides.

Paul Mosley could do it, he wouldn't pull his hamstring trying to keep up with most of us neither.