BANNED!

smoggeordie

What was it like? :icon_lol:

Posted Peasepuds address and phone number all over the net.

Classic ;)

Not really considering the potential to be threatened.

No different to Craig handing out my ip on here.

To be fair considering his overt work with the NUST, he wouldn't be hard to track down anyway.

Posting someone's address and phone number is completely different I would suggest.

Once you have someones IP finding out their address is far from impossible.

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Classic ;)

I thought you said it wasn't your IP. Get your story straight. Btw, I didn't get it off Craig. If you like I'll stick it up on here though. Seeing as it isn't yours.

He didn't know that at the time though before he gave it to you.

Classic ;)

To be fair considering his overt work with the NUST, he wouldn't be hard to track down anyway.

Posting someone's address and phone number is completely different I would suggest.

Is it illegal for someone to post your address and details without permission? Because Ewerk posted mine. I didn't want it done. If it is illegal, rest assured, my lawyers will be in touch.

Classic ;)

I thought you said it wasn't your IP. Get your story straight. Btw, I didn't get it off Craig. If you like I'll stick it up on here though. Seeing as it isn't yours.

He didn't give it to me anyway. Anyway, it's visible to the public via the wikipedia pages you updated you fuckwit ;)

Guest Gordon McKeag
Is it illegal to post someone's name and address without their consent? Not sure, but it's a disgusting thing to do.

I'm sure it is? Surely it is? Especially when it has malicious intent.

Classic ;)

He didn't give it to me anyway. Anyway, it's visible to the public via the wikipedia pages you updated you fuckwit ;)

Someone did and guess what, I didn't update those pages because it wasn't my ip.

Unless someone gives you the ip there is no way you can seach for wiki updates fuckwit

Classic ;)

Someone did and guess what, I didn't update those pages because it wasn't my ip.

Unless someone gives you the ip there is no way you can seach for wiki updates fuckwit

:D Rattled tbh

Classic ;)

Emphasis on the bold, fucktard. The point you keep missing despite Alex highlighting it time and time again is that it wasn't me who furnished him with it! :D

One of the admin on here did.

So its a bit much for the admin on here to be up in arms about whats happened to pp imo.

I thought you were adamant it was me? :icon_lol:

In any case, as has already been pointed out posting a home address and home phone number is far, far worse.

You truly are still rattled about it though aren't you? Have you worked out who it is I know there yet? ;)

Classic ;)

You deserve it though you massive gay twat.

PM me if anyone wants it btw.

Seeing as we have ascertained that it is not my ip it is a similar one to my work ip, go for your life.

And we're right back where we were.

If you remember rightly, the last time you claimed that little gem, I offered to check the IP that Alex had against the one you were using on here to prove your 'apparent' innocence - something you were quite happy for me to do.

Only, when I checked it, it WAS the same IP address you were using on here and suddenly you started claiming that I was passing out your IP details without your knowledge.

Get a grip fucktard! :jesuswept:

PM me if anyone wants it btw.

Seeing as we have ascertained that it is not my ip it is a similar one to my work ip, go for your life.

:jesuswept: