Edinburgh Anyone been recently?

bobbyshinton

Alex? did you go?

What do you want to know? Geordiemessiah would be your man.

i know Alex went just want to see if he had a good time. Started a thread instead of PM

Full of tourists, students and jocks innit? Case closed.

Alex? did you go?

i know Alex went just want to see if he had a good time. Started a thread instead of PM

Yeah, had a great time ta. Seems ages ago now like. Didn't do a lot just walked about a bit and ate, drank and was merry.

Alex? did you go?

Yeah, had a great time ta. Seems ages ago now like. Didn't do a lot just walked about a bit and ate, drank and was merry.

Scotland has a wierd feeling about it as if it's going to fall of the end of the earth at anytime...

Alex? did you go?

Scotland has a wierd feeling about it as if it's going to fall of the end of the earth at anytime...

Not really that 'Scottish' really imo. That's ignoring the utter bollocks you're talking atm, obviously :D

Alex? did you go?

Are you joking? Any time I go through I stuggle to find a Scot.

Alex? did you go?

A bonus surely.

My fav place is Musselborough or however you spell it. :D

Alex? did you go?

Look downwards. In the gutters and the doorways.

Much of the nightlife scene in central Edinburgh's been :icon_lol: gentrified B) - i.e. sterilised and repackaged for posing cocktail-quaffing, self-conscious, uppity fucking tosspots. It's a beautiful place to visit for a day or two, but once you've done the whole Castle/Old Town/New Town thing I think you'd get pretty fucking bored. And the weather's piss awful. :)

Edited by GeordieMessiah

Much of the nightlife scene in central Edinburgh's been :icon_lol: gentrified B) - i.e. sterilised and repackaged for posing cocktail-quaffing, self-conscious, uppity fucking tosspots. It's a beautiful place to visit for a day or two, but once you've done the whole Castle/Old Town/New Town thing I think you'd get pretty fucking bored. And the weather's piss awful. ;)

Love the way that cannon still gets fired. :)

Perhaps add strafing runs from the Euro fighter at weekends so that the natives know what's what.