It's KEEGAN

@yourservice

Gid in!

Shearer was wanting to help us so maybe that's why Keegan's came back to us, so they can work together. Would be pretty happy with that!

Pointless being all doom and gloom about it. Just get behind the team, & manager eh lads!

Everyone just get behind the club and not expect instant glory, it's gonna take time and of course money but Ashley has made his choice now and we just gotta stick with it!

Sod off, we're going to win the league man.

:D

Messiah.

Everyone just get behind the club and not expect instant glory, it's gonna take time and of course money but Ashley has made his choice now and we just gotta stick with it!

Aye I hope this opens the purse strings (all though not necessarily in this window).

Feel a bit sick and excited tbh - could be so great, but it's going to be horrible if it does go wrong.

That is the best bit of news I have had for ages - Hughes is staying!

Good luck with Keegan - you nutters love walking the tightrope dont you?!

Fucking cant wait for the 1st March now - I was dreading seeing MH as your manager.

You should all be emotional basket cases by then :D

Actually dismayed that we have appointed a man who nearly got Man City relegated a few years back.

How about the man who nearly won us the title a few years back? You know, the closest we've come in decades?

You just can't help yourself, can you? Short of Jesus Christ teaming up with Jose Mourinho is there anyone who might make you happy?

As for me - GET IN! :nufc: :nufc: Return of the King!

FUCKIN COME ONNNN WHAT A LEGEND, KEEGAN AND SHEARER I GUESS DREAM TICKET FUCKIN COME ON. AND FUCK YOU TO THE TOSSERS THAT TOOK THE PISS OUT OF ME WHEN I FIRST SAID I THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA BE THOSE TWO.