It's KEEGAN

@yourservice

Didn't know what to think when i heard. Initial thoughts are...

Happy he's back

Unhappy the defence will probably never get sorted out now

Happy if Shearer becomes asst manager

Looking forward to regularly getting beat 4-3 :nufc:

Seriously I'm happy and i reckon we'll see some decent football now this season but I'm not really sure what the board expect Keegan to achieve... he couldn't win anything when we were the best team in the country - what chance now we're about 10th best team? :nufc:

Alex, I mean we're fucked as in we're gonna look awful whoever our manager is, unless they sort the midfield out. Yes, I'm obsessed with the midfield, but I honestly think it's the root of our problems.

I don't think we'll be relegated, but we'll be closer to the bottom than we are the top.

Alex, I mean we're fucked as in we're gonna look awful whoever our manager is, unless they sort the midfield out. Yes, I'm obsessed with the midfield, but I honestly think it's the root of our problems.

I don't think we'll be relegated, but we'll be closer to the bottom than we are the top.

i expect him to sign a top class playmaker in the centre midfield/second striker role. we haven't had a player like that since pedro tbh

I wouldn't disagree with that, certainly lack some creativity there and I think it puts pressure on the defence too etc. I just thought by 'fucked' you meant going down. Can't see KK playing Smith in there too often though. He'll probably play Emre :nufc:

Put me in the "this is clearly bizarre but fuck it, let's see what happens" brigade. It's a write-off of a season now anyway, so he might as well have a go.

+1 :nufc:

Against my better judgment I'm embarrassingly excited. :nufc:

I do have concerns however for the new generation of fans who will never achieve soopafan status because they won't remember the pre-Keegan days. :nufc:

Against my better judgment I'm embarrassingly excited. :icon_lol:

I do have concerns however for the new generation of fans who will never achieve soopafan status because they won't remember the pre-Keegan days. :nufc:

:nufc:

Against my better judgment I'm embarrassingly excited. :nufc:

OMG

I'm a pre-keegan fan at last.

:icon_lol:

A liscense to condescend.

:nufc: This buggers up Stevie's points scheme, doesn't it? "Errr.... 20 points if you were there pre-pre-Keegan, 10 if you became a fan post-pre-Keegan but pre-Keegan... oh fuck it... SCOUSERS STEAL THINGS"

:nufc:

How many wanks you had since the announcement?

Honestly... :icon_lol: