It's KEEGAN

@yourservice

I do have concerns however for the new generation of fans who will never achieve soopafan status because they won't remember the pre-Keegan days. :nufc:

:nufc:

What's with those who became fans under Bobby Robson? Are they now considered pre- or post-Keegan-bandwagon jumpers? And how many points do the get awarded/deducted on Stevie's Soopafan ranking now?

EDIT: Damn you Meenzer, we taught you far too much about efficiency down here.

Edited by Isegrim

I do have concerns however for the new generation of fans who will never achieve soopafan status because they won't remember the pre-Keegan days. :nufc:

:icon_lol:

What's with those who became fans under Bobby Robson? Are they now considered pre- or post-Keegan-bandwagon jumpers? And how many points do the get awarded/deducted on Stevie's Soopafan ranking now?

EDIT: Damn you Meenzer, we taught you far too much about efficiency down here.

Sorry. I'll try to be more British in future. :nufc:

I'm not surprised by this appointment.

The Newcastle fans just want to be entertained and the best Newcastle have played in the last 20 to 30 years is under Kevin Keegan.

Kevin Keegan

Keegan returns to the club he managed in the mid 90's

The majority of fans up there have a different mentality. They earn their money, buy themselves a season ticket - 50,000 of them - and they just want to be entertained every week and under Kevin that is the way it was with him.

Newcastle aren't going to be relegated this year, they're not going to reach Europe either so he's got five months run at it.

That allows him to have a look at the players, what he needs, and look around to see who he can take in the summer. I'm sure he'll get fantastic backing from owner Mike Ashley.

He will motivate the dressing room. I've played with a lot of managers and worked with quite a lot of people in football and I've sat through some of his team-talks, both before the game and the inquest afterwards.

You would very much put your boots on and play for that fellow because he believes in you so he's very good at that side of the game.

He's not the greatest of coaches - he would admit that and will get people in to do that job for him.

But in terms of motivation and man management and players playing for him then he will be absolutely spot on.

Mark Lawrenson was speaking to BBC Radio 5 Live.

Steve Watson on it

Im dying for some proper "news" on SSN now, theyve trailed out just about every member of the "Geordie Nation", every former player and plenty of the mongs hanging about the cameras.

Although we havent seen one person yet........Anal - wheres he hiding???? Maybe Kev didnt contact him this afternoon!

Guest stevieintoon

KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN

KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN KEEEEGAN

QFT

Newcastle - what a complete joke your club is. Keegan is the biggest failure in english football. The whole of the premiership is laughing it's bollocks off.

I can't believe all the "fans" are queueing for tickets after hearing this news - you all should have been buying them anyway you fickle losers.

No doubt some more XXXL newcastle shirts will be flying off the shelves too - probably with messiah on the back :nufc:

You will probably finish lower than where you are now but tou'll be happy because that bottler is in charge - i hope newcastle and it's fair weather fans get relegated.

I'm surprised i could write all this through all the laughing i'm doing

Newcastle - what a complete joke your club is. Keegan is the biggest failure in english football. The whole of the premiership is laughing it's bollocks off.

I can't believe all the "fans" are queueing for tickets after hearing this news - you all should have been buying them anyway you fickle losers.

No doubt some more XXXL newcastle shirts will be flying off the shelves too - probably with messiah on the back :nufc:

You will probably finish lower than where you are now but tou'll be happy because that bottler is in charge - i hope newcastle and it's fair weather fans get relegated.

Fair weather aye, cos we've been struggling with our attendances over the last few years despite all the shite.

Welcome to the forum! This place is a bit rubbish though, you might want to check out our sister site at http://www.newcastle-online.com :nufc:

Fair weather aye, cos we've been struggling with our attendances over the last few years despite all the shite.

That's right - you have.

which club do we reckon lotbot is from...

Everton? Citeh? Spurs? any of the other "also ran" teams in the prem?

For also ran - read newcastle.

Not sure, but I reckon he chose that name but then gave up trying to spell lobotomy. :nufc: