It's KEEGAN

@yourservice

FUCK ITS SOLD OOT :nufc::(:nufc::( There'd have been 35000 oot but for this, fair weather cunts.

I'll get one outside the ground fuck it

Fair weather? its bastid freezing man.

FUCK ITS SOLD OOT :nufc::(:icon_lol::( There'd have been 35000 oot but for this, fair weather cunts.

I'll get one outside the ground fuck it

sold out? fahkin nora! :nufc:

even with this news I wasn't expecting us to sell out a mid-week FA cup replay game against Stoke.

there must be reduced allocations due to security and safety staffing shirley?

which club do we reckon lotbot is from...

Everton? Citeh? Spurs? any of the other "also ran" teams in the prem?

For also ran - read newcastle.

Not sure, but I reckon he chose that name but then gave up trying to spell lobotomy. :nufc:

I hear they give those out at birth in newcastle - Ashley has certainly had one.

Just think, all you pricks thought you had a chance of getting Mourinho - instead you have got a has been that hasn't managed for three years.

You are all so deluded - you really think you support a big club don't you

Guest stevieintoon

Not sure, but I reckon he chose that name but then gave up trying to spell lobotomy. :nufc:

I hear they give those out at birth in newcastle - Ashley has certainly had one.

Just think, all you pricks thought you had a chance of getting Mourinho - instead you have got a has been that hasn't managed for three years.

Fuck off you inbred Yorkshire/Lancashire fuckin spunk bubble. If you died would your ma care? Would she fuck.

kEEEEEEEEEEEEEGAN

ahhh the "big club" gambit

definitely a bitter blue, but of which deviancy? I'm going to say.... Everton.

oh and no, we didn't have a chance of getting Mourinho now did we... who's deluded now?

You don't understand because you're not a Newcastle fan and you've never had a manager who truly understood your clubs fans and was as passionate about it the rest of you, like Keegan is for us.

and nothing you can say will sour our mood notalotbot :nufc:

Fuck off you inbred Yorkshire/Lancashire fuckin spunk bubble. If you died would your ma care? Would she fuck.

kEEEEEEEEEEEEEGAN

Am i getting to you. By the way - I think you'll find your "messiah" is one of those inbred yorkshire spunk bubbles you're talking about.

oh and no, we didn't have a chance of getting Mourinho now did we... who's deluded now?

You don't understand because you're not a Newcastle fan and you've never had a manager who truly understood your clubs fans and was as passionate about it the rest of you, like Keegan is for us.

You don't know which club i support so how would you know that. I love the fact you think you are all really up there. it makes every other football fan smile the way you think "we are everyone's second favourite team". what a load of shit.

Everyone just wishes you'd be mediocre gracefully.

You don't know which club i support so how would you know that. I love the fact you think you are all really up there. it makes every other football fan smile the way you think "we are everyone's second favourite team". what a load of shit.

Everyone just wishes you'd be mediocre gracefully.

howay then mucker, lay your cards on the table? who do you support?

I love the fact you think you are all really up there. it makes every other football fan smile the way you think "we are everyone's second favourite team". what a load of shit.

I don't think any of us have honestly thought that since about 1997.

kEEEEEEEEEEEEEGAN

Am i getting to you. By the way - I think you'll find your "messiah" is one of those inbred yorkshire spunk bubbles you're talking about.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm I smell Leeds :nufc:

I love the fact you think you are all really up there. it makes every other football fan smile the way you think "we are everyone's second favourite team". what a load of shit.

Let him keep thinking that though, obviously adds to his hatred of us.

I reckon he is a Mackem.

True like.

EVERYONES HATES US WE DONT CARE!

Why don't you fuck off - its our club we can think and do what we want - we don't comment on whatever team you support so just do one and let us be deluded together - we don't care what you think cos its obviously a struggle for you and your not very good at it

Is the initial euphoria wearing off a little yet?

Not at all.

I realised that it wouldn't make any sense to try to get some more work done today. So went home, straight to the cellar to get a bottle of this...

1027897xot4.jpg

:nufc: