It's KEEGAN

@yourservice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Did this get posted when Keegan got the job?

"What would drag you back to the game?"

"Nothing"

Wonder what changed.

He says the same stuff about the impossibility of breaking into the top 4 too, 6 months before the papers hammered him for it.

Your banned if its not :nah:

:D

Embarassment

FUCKIN TOSSER STICK TO FUCKIN PLAYIN ON YOUR WII YE FUCKIN MACKEM VIRGIN

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I think it's clear that the pull of the club brought him back. You can really tell his expression change when talking about the toon, quite obviously.

His comments on the directors of football seem a bit more interesting in the current context of Wise and co.

Did this get posted when Keegan got the job?

"What would drag you back to the game?"

"Nothing"

Wonder what changed.

He says the same stuff about the impossibility of breaking into the top 4 too, 6 months before the papers hammered him for it.

I love that man

Guest alex

I was getting a taxi to Belfast City Airport last week and the bloke asked me what I thought of KK. I said I thought he was the right man for the job. He said he didn't think Keegan was a good manager and then said Allardyce was and we should never have gotten rid of him. My response was silence. He wasn't even on the wind-up though. He was being serious. I mean, just compare their respective careers as a whole. No comparison really. He reckons his team Liverpool will win the league next season too or at least come very close. More silence from me.

I was getting a taxi to Belfast City Airport last week and the bloke asked me what I thought of KK. I said I thought he was the right man for the job. He said he didn't think Keegan was a good manager and then said Allardyce was and we should never have gotten rid of him. My response was silence. He wasn't even on the wind-up though. He was being serious. I mean, just compare their respective careers as a whole. No comparison really. He reckons his team Liverpool will win the league next season too or at least come very close. More silence from me.

Are you sure you were in Belfast and not somewhere in Switzerland?

Guest alex

Are you sure you were in Belfast and not somewhere in Switzerland?

:nah:

Should have told him bluntly 'to shut the fuck up and drive, thats what he's being paid for'. tool what he is!

Just doing his bit for national stereotypes tbf.

Any relation to Alan Green?

• 15 years later...

15 years later.... 

Sombreing to think more time has elapsed now since the second managerial coming of Keegan than the time between the first or second, or the time between him being a player and a manager of course. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1