Richard Dunne?

bassplayerjj

3) Richard Dunne is slow. FACT.

no he isn't. FACT

Exactly, do these people actually watch football? Even not the quickest is wrong, he's quite pacey, but gives the impression of being slow cos he's such a big man. I'd be delighted if we get him and Broon (Wes that is not the jock one). Tell me a player who's ran past Dunne, and give me an example when it happened, not holding my breath.

Bellamy. Dunne was sent off. Now fuck off B)

Personally, im find it hard to believe anything he says after the Leighton Baines debacle. :icon_lol:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bellas will skin most centre halfs. anyone who thinks dunne is slow has obviously never seen him play.

I was answering his question, I wasn't saying it made Dunne slow. I would actually agree with the rest of what Stevie said because, thinking about it, he's rarely outpaced.

i wasn't saying you were :icon_lol:

my post was directed at holden mcgroin who seems to think hes slow

bellas will skin most centre halfs. anyone who thinks dunne is slow has obviously never seen him play.

I was answering his question, I wasn't saying it made Dunne slow. I would actually agree with the rest of what Stevie said because, thinking about it, he's rarely outpaced.

He hardly gets exposed to be honest like our defence. Hence, why you dont see him getting outpaced. How many times did you see (eg) Steve Bould getting outpaced? Slow defender but very good postionally.

Was I saying you were saying I was like? Etc., etc. B)

no he isn't. FACT

Exactly, do these people actually watch football? Even not the quickest is wrong, he's quite pacey, but gives the impression of being slow cos he's such a big man. I'd be delighted if we get him and Broon (Wes that is not the jock one). Tell me a player who's ran past Dunne, and give me an example when it happened, not holding my breath.

Bellamy. Dunne was sent off. Now fuck off :icon_lol:

Keegan's first game back at SJP as a manager that were.

i wasn't saying you were :lol:

Slow defender but very good postionally.

Stop trying to justify yourself when you probably know in your heart you're wrong, watch more football, that's all my advise is to you tonight.

i wasn't saying you were :lol:

Slow defender but very good postionally.

Stop trying to justify yourself when you probably know in your heart you're wrong, watch more football, that's all my advise is to you tonight.

Thanks for the tip. Still waiting on the Baines signing to come through before I take advice from you though. :lol:

no he isn't. FACT

Bellamy. Dunne was sent off. Now fuck off :lol:

So it was, FA Cup match.

no he isn't. FACT

Bellamy. Dunne was sent off. Now fuck off :lol:

Won 1-0 IIRC

Got in the paper for that.

I was cheering in front of the Man City team bus. For Keegan - Not Man City :lol: