Alan Oliver

Tribal

"Well Lee, I can't believe they kept it so quiet for four days."

Simple, Alan. You're a first class arsehole that nobody wants to talk to.

Spot on

He is a disgrace and a spaz - Don't know why the Chronicle don't give him the boot.

He knows nothing - nobody wants to talk to him - has nothing new to say - gets all the top stories wrong.

No wonder we're a fucking laughing stock with this clown running the local rag....

It seems .COM must have seen it too....

Tomorrow

The club have confirmed that Kevin Keegan will be officially presented to the media as Newcastle United manager at 2pm on Friday.

Despite media comparisons with the 2005 Michael Owen welcome ceremony though, please note that this is not a public event and SJP will not be open to the public.

It's understood that Keegan is anxious not to divert attention away from the team and what remains a massively important game on Saturday.

Therefore there'll be no face-painting or mobile discos - and the only clowns will be in the press room....

Not hard to see why he's still stuck at a regional paper.

To be honest, I know a thing or two about local/regional newspapers and the Chronicle is not a bad paper. It's just that Oliver is a pompous clown. But in a way you have to feel sorry for him - he did get a lot of inside information when he was Shepherd's mouth-piece, but he clearly hasn't got a clue what's going on at the club these days.

Not hard to see why he's still stuck at a regional paper.

To be honest, I know a thing or two about local/regional newspapers and the Chronicle is not a bad paper. It's just that Oliver is a pompous clown. But in a way you have to feel sorry for him - he did get a lot of inside information when he was Shepherd's mouth-piece, but he clearly hasn't got a clue what's going on at the club these days.

And that, as far as I can see, is the only reason he is their head football writer, it's certainly not for his writing abilities anyway.

He doesnt even stay for the whole game obviously, page 66 has an article entitled "Kev return will be Ell for Bolton" which reckons we beat Stoke 4-0 last night. B)

Work in a chippy do you? :icon_lol:

He doesnt even stay for the whole game obviously, page 66 has an article entitled "Kev return will be Ell for Bolton" which reckons we beat Stoke 4-0 last night. :)

Work in a chippy do you? B)

No, for a newspaper covering the Basel region and - Lörrach. :icon_lol:

Edited by Bombadil

Jesus - i thought the mask was scary then he took the fucker off :icon_lol: - like something off the horror channel

Shame on Lee Ryder for encouraging the silly old fuckers sexual fetishes of masks, men and video cameras

They should get rid like - i was listening to the radio before the match last night and all he could slur was a load of bollocks about a rollercoaster and it was going out on national radio - no wonder the southerners think were a different race

Arrghhh I can't bear the man. Total cringefest, he's a complete embarrassment. Not to mention ugly - many a lunchtime has been ruined for me when I've seen him strolling around the Bigg Market.

Arrghhh I can't bear the man. Total cringefest, he's a complete embarrassment. Not to mention ugly - many a lunchtime has been ruined for me when I've seen him strolling around the Bigg Market.

:icon_lol:

He doesnt even stay for the whole game obviously, page 66 has an article entitled "Kev return will be Ell for Bolton" which reckons we beat Stoke 4-0 last night. ;)

Work in a chippy do you? B)

No, for a newspaper covering the Basel region and - Lörrach. :icon_lol:

cool, give my regards to Marcus :)