Pub in London for Saturday

Mag Max

Any London Mags on this board please help me out ....

I need to find a pub, ideally in Central London, showing the game with commentary, hopefully in the company of like-minded souls ....

Being a Setanta game, I hope it's not a problem.

I need to find a pub, ideally in Central London, showing the game with commentary, hopefully in the company of like-minded souls ....

Good Boozer outside Liverpool Street normally has all the games on.

Flying Scotsman? :icon_lol:

The first new era Keegan band-wagon jumper emerges. B):icon_lol:

Go get him Leazes.

Go get him Leazes.

:)

Have to fly out of the UK early on Sunday morning .... and 5.15 KO means I cannot come back to London on Saturday night ;)

Go get him Leazes.

Have to fly out of the UK early on Sunday morning .... and 5.15 KO means I cannot come back to London on Saturday night ;)

Dont worry, RICO doesnt go to matches.....(apart form last night)

Go get him Leazes.

Dont worry, RICO doesnt go to matches.....(apart form last night)

AND the City game this season I might add. I don't buy into the piling pain onto pain hence my non attendance this season so far, but in the instance of City someone I knew was just going to waste their ticket, and in the case of Stoke I was originally looking forward to just watching the Toon for a cheap price without being surrounded by idiots booing and calling the manager.

I went to the Barley Mow on Duke Street (near Bond Street tube) for a few games last season after being told the place was Toon-friendly, and it basically is - a group of lads/lasses with Toon shirts gathered at one end of the bar and general indifference from everyone else, which is probably about the best you'll ever get in London.

Stopped going there after they unexpectedly decided not to show one game (Chelsea (h) in April I think) and found a friendly boozer out near me instead, mind, so I can't guarantee they'll actually be any cop...

Ah, I've just read up on beerintheevening and the aforementioned Cock & Lion is where "most of the former Barley Mow Newcastle United fans now come", so that's probably a better bet. Ignore my last post then. :icon_lol:

Ah, I've just read up on beerintheevening and the aforementioned Cock & Lion is where "most of the former Barley Mow Newcastle United fans now come", so that's probably a better bet. Ignore my last post then. B)

Don't we normally anyways? :icon_lol:

AND the City game this season I might add. I don't buy into the piling pain onto pain hence my non attendance this season so far, but in the instance of City someone I knew was just going to waste their ticket, and in the case of Stoke I was originally looking forward to just watching the Toon for a cheap price without being surrounded by idiots booing and calling the manager.

Or alternatively go to support your team.

Apart from last night, you went last night hoping we'd not progress to the next round.