My Dream...

Maestro7

I have a dream and what a dream it is!

Keegan takes over and shearer is appointed his assistant. Shearer comes out and says he's ready to learn under KK and help build something special at St James Park. KK appoints a backroom team of les ferdinand and beardsley as attacking coach's. Gary Speed and Rob Lee as midfield coach's and a certain Steve Howey as our defensce coach! Oooooaaah

Now im not sure who has and hasnt got coaching badges but hey its a dream and damn rite id love to see it!

Also we have half a season too lay foundations for an assult on the PL next year! KK has inherited a potentially lethal squad (attackingwise) and with a couple of additions we can be the force we once were!

How Keegan'esque is this line up???

---------------------Given----------------------

Beye----Taylor-----------Cacapa----Enrique

Milner-----Emre----------N'zogbia---Duff

------------Owen--------Martins--------------

A dream?? A fuckin wet dream more like!!

I have a feeling, maybe blind optimism but we could be onto something very very special here boys!

HOWAY TH LADS!

at this point i share your mindless optimism.

don't want to piss on your chips or aanything but i don't see owen and martins working as a partnership. more likely to me owen plus the fat aussie with martins on the bench or on the wing.

Well to be honest mate, i think we have a squad littered with underacheiving stars. And if there is one man who can give them a much needed kick up the arse and a huge confidence boost, its KK!

We will see a return of the fantastic atmosphere of yester-year, which in effect and always has, will lift all the players games. He will instill the geordie pride again and have 11 players fighting and playin with pride!!

Mindless optimism or could there really be something special about to happen.......i thinks its a bit of both!

Edited by Maestro7

Keegan takes over and shearer is appointed his assistant. Shearer comes out and says he's ready to learn under KK and help build something special at St James Park. KK appoints a backroom team of les ferdinand and beardsley as attacking coach's. Gary Speed and Rob Lee as midfield coach's and a certain Steve Howey as our defensce coach! Oooooaaah

Now im not sure who has and hasnt got coaching badges but hey its a dream and damn rite id love to see it!

Also we have half a season too lay foundations for an assult on the PL next year! KK has inherited a potentially lethal squad (attackingwise) and with a couple of additions we can be the force we once were!

I have a feeling, maybe blind optimism but we could be onto something very very special here boys!

HOWAY TH LADS!

My dream is for Keegan to broadcast a brand new rendition of his "I would love it!" rant on the final game of next season already 12 points clear on ManU playing them at home and shafting them 7-0.

What do you think about that Fergie!

HOWAY TH LADS!

My dream is for Keegan to broadcast a brand new rendition of his "I would love it!" rant on the final game of next season already 12 points clear on ManU playing them at home and shafting them 7-0.

What do you think about that Fergie!

Well im not fergie but....................Id LOVE it, LOVE it if that came true! :icon_lol:

------------------------------------------Maestro's Ratings---------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------ManUre 6 FUCKING 0 Newcastle United-----------------------------------

Given 4 Carr 6 Taylor 8 Cacapa 4 Enrique 7 Duff 7 Smith 5 Butt 6 N'Zogbia 8 Milner 7 Owen 5

Bit harsh given his string of excellent saves in the game.

------------------------------------------Maestro's Ratings---------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------ManUre 6 FUCKING 0 Newcastle United-----------------------------------

Given 4 Carr 6 Taylor 8 Cacapa 4 Enrique 7 Duff 7 Smith 5 Butt 6 N'Zogbia 8 Milner 7 Owen 5

A string og saves that ANY PL keeper would of been expected to make. The 4 reflects upon his absolutely appauling kicking throughout the match, which i remember saying in the 1st half would get us into trouble and in the end it eventually did. He could and should of got a stronger hand to ronaldo's freekick and didnt as well.

And beleive me mate i am a huge fan of given, one of the best keepers in europe but he has been a bit suspect this season IMHO

A string og saves that ANY PL keeper would of been expected to make. The 4 reflects upon his absolutely appauling kicking throughout the match, which i remember saying in the 1st half would get us into trouble and in the end it eventually did. He could and should of got a stronger hand to ronaldo's freekick and didnt as well.

And beleive me mate i am a huge fan of given, one of the best keepers in europe but he has been a bit suspect this season IMHO

Harper has twice as many clean sheets in half as many games this year. :icon_lol:

He must've pulled off 8 or 9 saves on Saturday though(from simple to outstanding imo), it could've been 10 if not for him and Taylor. It was like watching Shaolin Soccer they were allowed through so often.