Perfect time to sell Owen to Man City....

bassplayerjj

I wouldnt sell him. Yet. Id at least give him the rest of the season to see how KK uses him, also to stay fit. If he proves he can stay fit for the rest of the season and we wanted to move him on we'd get a better deal than now. But like I say, Id rather bide our time and see if/how KK uses him.

Strangely enough, I've just posted on another thread that I've got a feeling Owen won't buy into KK's passion and motivation, he seems quite detached to me. I'm willing to wait until the end of the season though.

I think of all players he'll be the least directly affected by it, but in other ways he'll be the most affected (ie by service levels/goalscoring opportunities increasing) so he better fucking well raise his game to match.

Shola will turn into Ronaldo under Keegan. FACT.

The slow fat one ?

Speaking of which, let's get Bobby on the phone to fat-ron and send Shearer over, see if he fancies a couple of seasons in the prem under Kev. He'd still score goals given chances that's for sure =)

I dont actually think theres really a better goal poacher than Owen on his day, however it depends on whether he actually gives one about this situation. I personally doubt that he'll ever give his all for us, as he doesnt appear to have the desire to do so. Therefore, someone who puts the effort in will undoubtedly do better.

i actually think viduka might start turning up now that keegan has arrived. plus he always seems to go on a goal scoring run in the second half of the season

He usually goes on a goal scoring run when its contract time or there is a big tournament coming up. Neither happen for him this summer.

i actually think viduka might start turning up now that keegan has arrived. plus he always seems to go on a goal scoring run in the second half of the season

He usually goes on a goal scoring run when its contract time or there is a big tournament coming up. Neither happen for him this summer.

he's got a new manager to impress though.

viduka's exactly the sort of player i think keegan will get the best out of...boosting his ego etc. he's likely to play a lazy fucker like viduka too because he's got a touch of class and that matters more than workrate for kev.