nufc universe

Wiley

what do you think to my new program?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hi there everyone!

ive been putting together my own match highlights program and i am launching it this weekend after the man city game,i have a preview here i just wondered if you could just take some time to let me know what you think??!!

Newcastle universe preview | please take a look

please let me know what you thought of it after you saw it!

THANK YOU!!! ;)

hi there everyone!

ive been putting together my own match highlights program and i am launching it this weekend after the man city game,i have a preview here i just wondered if you could just take some time to let me know what you think??!!

Newcastle universe preview | please take a look

please let me know what you thought of it after you saw it!

THANK YOU!!!  :wacko:

36138[/snapback]

aye not too shabby, keep it up ;)

Too long, music was edited badly, repetetive and could have done with some crowd noise for excitement.

I would also try and find some more original music and stay away from dodgy techno!

I think you should also vary the pace of the action too.

Sorry not to be more positive, but I'm basing it on what's on telly.

If it's your first project and you're geet chuffed then: It was ace!

Good quality of the videos but yer need some commentry and the fans when they score. Apart from that sounds like a good idea especiallyfor people who don't live in England and have limited access to football coverage

Edited by chip2388

asprilla foreskin,

it is only a preview and i hope to change quite a few things before saturdays game!

36147[/snapback]

You asked for my opinion and I gave it to you. Hopefully some of my advice will be of help.

Good luck.

Good quality of the videos but yer need some commentry and the fans when they score. Apart from that sounds like a good idea especiallyfor people who don't live in England and have limited access to football coverage

36144[/snapback]

It was a bit blocky on my screen. Increasing the bit-rate would be good for me.

The music was too repetitive. The commentry or crowd noises would probably be better if its in english other wise stick with the music.

yeah one thing I would strongly advise against is puting music over the action. Having live commentary is a large part of the charm.

Apart from that maybe work on he menu graphics a tad ;)

but great initiative.

thanks for everyones opinion,this is why i did it so i know what everyone thinks etc.

the problem with having commentry over the music is that most of the clips i get are foreign,but as i say i might be able to change things,that preview will be completely different when i officially start this thing!!

;)