Meet the Members..

Scottish Mag

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She wants to watch where that wheels gannin. Might me an embarrassing hospital visit. Unless she's been on the currys like. Then it could be extra oil in the wheels and she'd have to watch her balance. Maybe thats how she fell over like...

Biggest influence?: My Nana

:nufc:

Most you've ever spent on an item of clothes?: don't do girly things like shopping unless there are lots of bars around.....but was once forced to spend £90 on a dress ( yeuch) for my cousins posh wedding do at Hardwick Hall..

95773[/snapback]

:D

:wub:

• 1 month later...

*Bump*

For our new members to introduce themselves!

Dear New Members,

Please ignore the slavver between peasepud and Toplass further up this page, and feel free to tell us a bit about yourselves. You're all very welcome providing you are house-trained, wash your own dishes, don't nick anything and don't spill any drinks on the floor!

Cheers :lol:

Cath.

*Bump*

For our new members to introduce themselves!

Dear New Members,

Please ignore the slavver between peasepud and Toplass further up this page, and feel free to tell us a bit about yourselves.  You're all very welcome providing you are house-trained, wash your own dishes, don't nick anything and don't spill any drinks on the floor!

Cheers :lol:

Cath.

116755[/snapback]

Are you talking about these bin dippers?

bin. dead-rat. treat.

bin. dead-rat. treat.

116788[/snapback]

It always amazes me how some of our fans prefer to chant very crap songs at our opposition's fans rather than getting behind our own lads. Each to their (juvenile) own though eh? :lol:

bin. dead-rat. treat.

116788[/snapback]

It always amazes me how some of our fans prefer to chant very crap songs at our opposition's fans rather than getting behind our own lads. Each to their (juvenile) own though eh? :lol:

116791[/snapback]

Wooooooo-hoooooo-HOOOOOOooooooOOOOoooOOOOO!!!!! :lol: :lol:

bin. dead-rat. treat.

116788[/snapback]

116791[/snapback]

:lol:

Scousers man. Oil and water thing. As a manc it's entrenched. Nobody ever learned me any better! :lol:

bin. dead-rat. treat.

116788[/snapback]

116791[/snapback]

I hate the 'Liverpool Slums' song like, as sad as the opposition singing 'You've never won fuck all'.

bin. dead-rat. treat.

116788[/snapback]

116791[/snapback]

I hate the 'Liverpool Slums' song like, as sad as the opposition singing 'You've never won fuck all'.

116817[/snapback]

Fucking hell.....it's all moral high ground shit on here this morning tho but???!!!

"Don't malign away fans", "Don't entrap underage prostitutes" etc etc....

bin. dead-rat. treat.

116788[/snapback]

116791[/snapback]

116817[/snapback]

Fucking hell.....it's all moral high ground shit on here this morning tho but???!!!

116834[/snapback]

The reason I don't like it is because you have one of the poorest areas of the country, taking the piss out of one of the poorest areas of the country for being poor. It's embarrassing.

bin. dead-rat. treat.

116788[/snapback]

116791[/snapback]

116817[/snapback]

116834[/snapback]

The reason I don't like it is because you have one of the poorest areas of the country, taking the piss out of one of the poorest areas of the country for being poor. It's embarrassing.

116846[/snapback]

Fair enough.... Lacoste shell suits are still fair game though imho. :lol:

I'm the codger of the board :lol::):lol:

Real first name: Alistair

Nickname: Ali, or SICK MORON

Occupation: MD of my own company (but it's only me) Programme and Project Manager

Language(s) spoken? English, teeny weeny bit of Turkish an all

Avatart - why? Green Bay Packers my second sporting love

Previous avatarts? Loads

Tell us when you first joined the boards? Been on different boards for about 10 years, mostly NFL one's

Board highlights? Met some great friends through boards

Board lowlights? To many bannings to mention

What would you be doing if you weren't doing your current job? Playing the blues (badly)

Pets? Two dogs, Fish in pond in garden and marine fish in tank in house

I play a bit like.... Tony Green - I've got a crocked knee as well (done representing the UK versus Turkey in a midnight 5 a side in Turkey (sober btw)

Football heroes? Benny Arentoft (had a toon subbuteo set when I was a kid and one players head wasn't painted so he looked blond hence Bene), Rivelino, Cubilas

Football villains? Any non-toon players, especially when they score

Best advice given? It ALWAYS works out in the end

Ideal partner? Wor Lass I guess, been married 25 years this year (or Demi Moore)

Ideal dinner date? Demi

Ideal meal? Steak from Prime Cuts Steakhouse in Chicago mmmm slab of dead cow mmmmmmm

Can you cook? Yep

Current wheels? BMW 523

Biggest influence? Me Da

TV programmes? The Goodies, Father Ted, Malcolm in the Middle, Discovery/History type prog's

Burger and chips or fish and chips? Burger & Chips

Chinese or indian? What do you order? Juns

Favourite tunes? Eagles, Metallica, Runrig, and erm.... Garth Brooks

Abi Titmuss or Jodi Marsh? YUCKAROO

George Clooney or Bradley Pitt? My rabid homophobia prevents me from answering this question

Favourite film? Shawshank Redemption

If I won a million pounds.... Retire

Age first drunk alcohol? First drink? Too long ago to remember

Ever suspended/expelled from school? Nope

Favourite insult? Loads depending on the provocation

Not a lot of people know that...... I could so easily have become a Mackem due to appalling neighbourly influence when I was a kid.

Most you've ever spent on an item of clothes? Rolex watch (well an insurance company paid for it not me)

How many pairs of shoes do you own? 4 or 5

I'm obsessed with..... Bourbon

In 5 years time, I hope to be....Retired and still breathing with my kids left home

Real first name: Andy

Nickname: Nol (online gaming Solano fetish)

Language(s) spoken? English. GCSE French. I can say I am 13 yrs old in German

Previous avatars? -

Tell us when you first joined the boards? a fair while. watching, waiting and drawing my plans against you

Board highlights? Durham crack whores

Board lowlights? forum wars.

What would you be doing if you weren't doing your current job? Running me own pub

Pets? Greyhound, cat, a fish

I play a bit like.... Marcelinho

Football heroes? Pedro, Enzo Schifo, Georghe Hagi

Football villains? Kevin Muscat, Graham Fenton

Best advice given? never text schoolgirls pictures of me cock

Ideal partner? 'er indoors

Ideal dinner date? ?

Ideal meal? Toad in the hole.

Can you cook? oh yes

Current wheels? Saab 900 turbo

Biggest influence? Stella Artois

TV programmes? 24, My name is Earl, CBeebies

Burger and chips or fish and chips? Burger & Chips

Chinese or indian? What do you order? Chicken Pathia

Favourite tunes? Bob Dylan, Elliott Smith, Jeff Buckley

Abi Titmuss or Jodi Marsh? Depends on if I can kill them afterwards and dump the body?

George Clooney or Bradley Pitt? Clooney

Favourite film? depends on the mood but I can always watch Goodfellas

If I won a million pounds.... Buy a bigger house and make a nice retirement kitty

Age first drunk alcohol? First drink? 3 or 4 i spose.

Ever suspended/expelled from school? Nope

Favourite insult? assorted F's and C's really

Not a lot of people know that...... i have a photographic memory

Most you've ever spent on an item of clothes? Few hundred on a suit

How many pairs of shoes do you own? 3

I'm obsessed with..... obbsessing about stuff

In 5 years time, I hope to be.... Out of debt and not too fat

Edited by muthaf***in toon lover

117011[/snapback]

Never gonna happen mate :lol: (the debt bit)

117027[/snapback]

Agree. Gets worse every week for me. :lol:

117011[/snapback]

117027[/snapback]

117028[/snapback]

And the good news for you whippersnappers is - I'm 20 years older than you lot so I can say with confidence - you've got DECADES of it left (wish there was an evil laugh smiley)

117011[/snapback]

117027[/snapback]

117028[/snapback]

And the good news for you whippersnappers is - I'm 20 years older than you lot so I can say with confidence - you've got DECADES of it left (wish there was an evil laugh smiley)

117032[/snapback]

It'll take me decades to pay my current debt off, never mind the stuff I continue to take on. Not even including mortgage.

117011[/snapback]

117027[/snapback]

Agree. Gets worse every week for me. B)

117028[/snapback]

117032[/snapback]

It'll take me decades to pay my current debt off, never mind the stuff I continue to take on. Not even including mortgage.

117037[/snapback]

Best way is, just acknowledge it's a fact of life and don't get down about it.

In all seriousness, I do feel sorry about kids today (eeeee what a codger eh!!), at least I've got a house and that's the "money in the bank" so to speak. With property prices the way they are how the fuck are people gonna cope in future.

My kids'll be alright though, they'll be minted if I croak :lol::):lol: BUT if I get really REALLY old it'll be all gone on paying nurses to wipe my arse etc etc

117011[/snapback]

117027[/snapback]

117028[/snapback]

117032[/snapback]

117037[/snapback]

In all seriousness, I do feel sorry about kids today (eeeee what a codger eh!!), at least I've got a house and that's the "money in the bank" so to speak. With property prices the way they are how the fuck are people gonna cope in future.

My kids'll be alright though, they'll be minted if I croak :lol::):lol: BUT if I get really REALLY old it'll be all gone on paying nurses to wipe my arse etc etc

117043[/snapback]

I hear Smoothie's already squandered the family jewels on that, and he's only 42.

117011[/snapback]

117027[/snapback]

117028[/snapback]

117032[/snapback]

117037[/snapback]

117043[/snapback]

Aye that's my attitude. Either way it's not really my concern when I peg it and although it's at fairly silly levels, it's still manageable.