Viduka

Tribal

Had he not been sent off I'd have said Smith personally. For me , he's not played enough games as a striker for me to buy into the 'he's shit' argument.

I think Smith's biggest downfall is that he doesn't complain and just gets on with the task he's given. If he adopted the Dyer approach for instance he'd have spit his dummy well out and refused to play by now :lol:

As has been said numerous times before, a midfielder player he is not, but he's shown promise up front and I think with a regular slot could work well with Owen imo

For todays game though I'd go with Shola. He'll be ready to take someone apart I reckon after his exile. New manager, new opportunity.

Nailed on hattrick [/delusion]

The insistance of people on giving Shola another chance, another fresh start depresses me :lol:

No mate you misunderstand. I'm not saying I'm giving Shola another chance. What I meant was the Shola will view it as such (if he has any sense of course). BSA froze him out whereas now he has a chance to get back into the fray under a new manager.

For the record, I am not a fan of his at all. He's scored some important goals for us in the past but the Law of Averages would show that is possible.

wouldn't surprise me if shola does a job alongside owen. he's not as bad as some like to make out. he's at least as good as smith, although that's not saying much.

Smith's better technically, will play people in and has a much better touch. Shola will get you more goals. Smith isn't shit upfront though, you watch him under KK.

wouldn't surprise me if shola does a job alongside owen. he's not as bad as some like to make out. he's at least as good as smith, although that's not saying much.

Smith's better technically, will play people in and has a much better touch. Shola will get you more goals. Smith isn't shit upfront though, you watch him under KK.

Just doesn't score, basically.

He definitely needs to start chipping in with a few if he's going to justify his place long-term. Obviously he'll never be prolific.

He definitely needs to start chipping in with a few if he's going to justify his place long-term. Obviously he'll never be prolific.

one would do for now like