I refuse to subscribe to Sky Sports News picking assistant manager

uguysarefunny

the "only" thing our man Kev doesn't bring to the job is a bunch of players from his old club !

but I'm thiking that's a plus. were talking clean slate. No money for old rope , no jobs for the boys.

we might have to indulge Sean Wright Philips (another damien Duff) but thats probably it , after that we're talking

new blood , good players he read about in the paper, money no object , and lots of "enthusiastic" " club on the up " attractiveness

to all those agents who need to shift a client ot two.... now I know this might appear negative but I'm very positive about the whole thing .

no, really, stop those , media bastards from picking the manager / second / team and we're nearly there .....

(I'm feeling a bit cheap .. some guy in the mirror keeeps banging on about dream-team so shearer has to do his apprenticeship under Keegan) or we can can do the shadow of Sheareer if we'd preffer.

I think Alan Shearer is now under severe media pressure , he maybe previously had a choice of proving he can manage in a lower league but now it seems the media machine wont wait. He's being forced to take a number two slot by none other

that Sky Sports News and meanwhile the Gordie faithfull will have to pay the price of two strong characters trying to run a club their own way.

I think either KK or AS would do a good job, but together it's bit like saying Alex Ferguson or Arsene Wenger are great managers. Put them together and they're a kind of dream team . eeerrr no. giv kev his second third chance (I loose count) and give shearer his chance . but

please god say there's no role at NUFC "suitable" because it sounds like houllier and evans to me , contrived by sky news ... I say no.

Two potential great managers with one chance a piece , not a dream team with half achance a piece (not a funny post for those who cant tell the difference) ...

He keeps Barton though, which could be just as bad.

I remember that bloke when you'd be proud to have him in any fantasy football team,

assists and creative passing shit out your ears ..

then he joined us and turned into Alan Smith ...

maybe kev will have a word in the ear and he'll turn back into 5+ mill