For those who have not yet got a ticket

Tribal

I want to be sat in the corner again today! The atmosphere was so much better than where I sit in the Leazes. Im surrounded by old blokes who all think they are tactical superstars when most of them struggle to tell you which players are even on the pitch!

SOLD OUT!!! just been up to the ticket office at 10 o clock to see if i could get a ticket for my mate, they had just sold out when i got there.

There were still some available when I started this thread, don't say I warned you all. :lol::lol:

I want to be sat in the corner again today!

South-East corner? Atmosphere always seems good there like if that's where you're on about.

The ghost of the Gallowgate corner lives on... :lol: Was always the best for atmosphere in the standing days - depsite what those in the scoreboard or the centre west used to think.

Brings back memories of how each paddock used to get the others to open their mouths:

"Sing in the corner!"

"Sing in the milburn!"

"Sing in the scoreboard"

"Sing in the leazes!"

etc.... good times! :lol: