Rozenhal

Tribal

Damn it... why is Motd never starting at half past anymore!

What's been on so far?

Just our game, Shearer going to Uganda for Comic Relief and will phone Keegan for second talks at the end of the week.

Hansen and Lineker bigging Shearer up. :lol:

That was quite funny. In fairness to Al, he was being quite open and yet non committal about it all. Saying he had now spoke to KK and after he (AS) came back from Uganda in a week they would be speaking again.

That was quite funny. In fairness to Al, he was being quite open and yet non committal about it all. Saying he had now spoke to KK and after he (AS) came back from Uganda in a week they would be speaking again.

Hansen didn't do Shearer any favours when he goes "I don't think Kevin will be bringing you in to be a bit part player. I think he'll give you a big say in things, which I think is what you'd want." Whoops. :lol:

Hansen didn't do Shearer any favours when he goes "I don't think Kevin will be bringing you in to be a bit part player. I think he'll give you a big say in things, which I think is what you'd want." Whoops. :lol:

;)

Aye - it was a bit of a cringefest and shearer looked like he was wishing he had gone to uganda a day early - i got the feeling it was meant to be a thirty second soundbite which lineker then turned into a five minute gestapo type interrogation - was just waiting for gruphenfuhrer hansen to apply the thumbscrews