10 match tickets

MarkyMark

Is it worth it? They state on the club website that there are 1/2 season tickets available for Milburn L7 for 300 quid.

I've been up there before to watch us get turned over by spurs and it was crap (good few years ago now though). With all the hype of the last few days, my spendahollic wallet and credit card are both saying "go go go" but 300 sheets seems a bit excesive for 9 games and a view that requires binoculars.

I have been totally disinterested in watching the boys anywhere other than in the house over the last few years but now that KK is back I want to watch them again from the only place that matters.

Plus I dont know how the season ticket situation works - I dont want to buy one if it turns out that come august I can only renew my current seat over having the chance at a slightly more oxygen friendly location ( I smoke, am fat and don't exercise)

You're thoughts folks are welcome.

Is it worth it? They state on the club website that there are 1/2 season tickets available for Milburn L7 for 300 quid.

I've been up there before to watch us get turned over by spurs and it was crap (good few years ago now though). With all the hype of the last few days, my spendahollic wallet and credit card are both saying "go go go" but 300 sheets seems a bit excesive for 9 games and a view that requires binoculars.

I have been totally disinterested in watching the boys anywhere other than in the house over the last few years but now that KK is back I want to watch them again from the only place that matters.

Plus I dont know how the season ticket situation works - I dont want to buy one if it turns out that come august I can only renew my current seat over having the chance at a slightly more oxygen friendly location ( I smoke, am fat and don't exercise)

I love your honesty :lol:

Can't be arsed doing the sums but it will probably work out at approx the same game by game price as full season tickets (mine in Milburn L7 was £598 at last years prices, would've been £612ish(?)) if I'd renewed later.

If you want to renew and go elsewhere just write to the box office at renewal time and they should be able to move you.

I love your honesty :lol:

I suppose the clue was in his avatar.

Can't be arsed doing the sums but it will probably work out at approx the same game by game price as full season tickets (mine in Milburn L7 was £598 at last years prices, would've been £612ish(?)) if I'd renewed later.

If you want to renew and go elsewhere just write to the box office at renewal time and they should be able to move you.

How come those seats are more expensive though - the last time I was up there it felt like I was in orbit - I could almost see my house!

How come those seats are more expensive though - the last time I was up there it felt like I was in orbit - I could almost see my house!

Don't know but personally I love the view - yeah it's damn high up and the stairs are an arse but I generally claim it's my exercise for the fortnight. :lol: Plus you get a perfect view of the game - though I'm not a fan of sitting low down - and if the game is shit you get a lovely view of the city. Do it....

Don't know but personally I love the view - yeah it's damn high up and the stairs are an arse but I generally claim it's my exercise for the fortnight. :lol: Plus you get a perfect view of the game - though I'm not a fan of sitting low down - and if the game is shit you get a lovely view of the city. Do it....

Reet thats it - "Hello, is that the box office? Good, hang on a sec I've lost my inhaler" :lol:

Gonna ring them on Monday.

Wor Lass is gonna have my nuts.

Reet thats it - "Hello, is that the box office? Good, hang on a sec I've lost my inhaler" :lol:

Gonna ring them on Monday.

Wor Lass is gonna have my nuts.

You know it makes sense...

I ended up sharing one of my dad's mate's season tickets after the ground was extended and he wasn't over keen on the seat hence me and another of my dad's mate's daughters ended up sharing. Hated it at first and swore I would move further down once the ticket was solely mine - yet once the amnesty came a few years back I was more than happy to stay, despite my seat having someone else's name on it.. fucking bondholders.. ;)

Plus look at it this way, you can pay £30-40 per month for a gym membership. While you would be getting a cardio lesson for free each game. thats like four months so say £120 saving. So really you are paying £180 for the season ticket. Bargain!

I might be being mean here, but your motives seem suspect for being a newcastle 'fan'. You saw us once a few years ago, we lost so you didnt come back. Now we are all over the papers and your wanting to come back again.

Ive a feeling you arent going to be seeing circa 1996 football for a few months yet!