Owen: Peace in our Tyne

Jimbo

PS if toontastic ever get down to Mcr yous need to pop in. Invitation open to all-free bed and board.

Steve, if you read this then we still havent had a night out in town yet....

Edited by manc-mag

PS if toontastic ever get down to Mcr yous need to pop in. Invitation open to all-free bed and board.

Free parking like? If not you can forget it. :lol:

The ball over the top by Rozenhal with the outside of his left boot was absolute class. Just a foot too long for him to bring it under control.

brilliant.

best ball of the season, possibly almost

Blatantly trying to out do Pud imo :lol:

And succeeding...... ;):lol:

Well aye, you'd be sleeping in the car after all. :lol:

Well aye, you'd be sleeping in the car after all. ;)

:lol:

That place looks fucking ridiculous with nothing even a quarter of its size anywhere close. Still I suppose a skyline has to start somewhere.

aye cheers for that ringing endorsement.

There's other tall stuff in mcr but it's dotted about. Hopefully some more stuff going up close to the building in question soon tho.

That place looks fucking ridiculous with nothing even a quarter of its size anywhere close. Still I suppose a skyline has to start somewhere.

There's other tall stuff in mcr but it's dotted about. Hopefully some more stuff going up close to the building in question soon tho.

Such as a plane?

Such as a plane?

039_20026~Fantasy-Island-Posters.jpg

Me and Wacky moments before impact, waving at the animated passengers.

Edited by manc-mag

You're welcome. Must be a commanding view, pity it's of Manchester. :lol:

"Managers can have different philosophies. For instance, Sam Allardyce might prefer to concentrate on his back four, keep a clean sheet and nick a 1-0 result.

"Kevin Keegan will also want to keep a clean sheet but he will want to put on an entertaining performance and score plenty of goals — and that means everything to me.

Ie: The whole teams glad Allardyce got sacked