F.O.A. : Alex

RlCO

You seem to like to take issue with my posts, and generally in my view, try to wind me up. So here it is, a thread dedicated to you, to get it all out of your system and get it all out in the open.

You seem to like to take issue with my posts, and generally in my view, try to wind me up. So here it is, a thread dedicated to you, to get it all out of your system and get it all out in the open.

Shocking craic

Take your patter elsewhere or I'll wrap a trolley around your head.

Shocking craic

A couple of pages just out of how Tribble is gutted my patter is better than his outside a Sainsbury's on a Sat night.

I'm sure we can manage at least three pages taking the piss out of "F.O.A." alone.

'Fuck Off Alex' in this instance I believe. :lol:

I won't even get the credit for that mind. Cunt that I am.

Shocking craic

Is this a variant on the paving stone?

:lol:

Shocking craic

A couple of pages just out of how Tribble is gutted my patter is better than his outside a Sainsbury's on a Sat night.

Power up the battery on your wheelchair, move the joystick with your tongue and fuck off.

Did you stay awake all night cooking up this 'counter-strike' ?

Edited by Park Life

Did you stay awake all night cooking up this 'counter-strike' ?

As if I would waste so much time over such a trifle. But, at the end of day, the dog has to scratch the flea.

Shocking craic

Power up the battery on your wheelchair, move the joystick with your tongue and fuck off.

Thats some bad shit.

Why not just f*cking PM the chap instead of airing your dirty shit-stained linen in public chap? You'd be wise to take heed from Charlie, chap (not Charlie Chaplin of course). Alex has won this battle of wits chap. All you'll get from hereonin are nutters contributing to this particular thread, simply slagging you off. Like me.

Why not just f*cking PM the chap instead of airing your dirty shit-stained linen in public chap? You'd be wise to take heed from Charlie, chap (not Charlie Chaplin of course). Alex has won this battle of wits chap. All you'll get from hereonin are nutters contributing to this particular thread, simply slagging you off. Like me.

I don't PM, in this case it seems too much like arranging a gay cruise to me. As for not airing laundry, I'm with you, but the fact is, Alex has one mother fucking hard on for all my posts, so it's best handled out in the open so that any judgement is full and final and this shit won't continue until the end of time. Keep on keepin on.

I don't PM, in this case it seems too much like arranging a gay cruise to me. As for not airing laundry, I'm with you, but the fact is, Alex has one mother fucking hard on for all my posts, so it's best handled out in the open so that any judgement is full and final and this shit won't continue until the end of time. Keep on keepin on.

Is this the good shit or the bad shit we're on about here?