F.O.A. : RICO

Tribal

You seem to be a complete fucking dullard, and generally in my view, I am correct. So here it is, a thread dedicated to you, to get it all out of your system and get it all out in the open.

You seem to be a complete fucking dullard, and generally in my view, I am correct. So here it is, a thread dedicated to you, to get it all out of your system and get it all out in the open.

Is this bit redundant?

Tribble, you try hard, but you don't quite succeed, in being the forum loon. Don't worry, the authorities are still interested in your case, and hope to capture you one day, for the purposes of medical science.

Tribble, you try hard, but you don't quite succeed, in being the forum loon. Don't worry, the authorities are still interested in your case, and hope to capture you one day, for the purposes of medical science.

...or even the far greater crime of piss-poor sentence construction.

:lol:

Absolutley quality reply, you outrageous bastard.

...or even the far greater crime of piss-poor sentence construction.

:lol:

You presume the scientists trying to capture tirbble have even passed their GCSEs.

Absolutley quality reply, you outrageous bastard.

Love, hate, it's all the same to me tribble. Stand still while the nice men close in please.

Who's RICO then? I tend just to round them up into a little cage in the back of my mind and put a sign above it stating 'squabblers' then ignore them, only returning every now and again to have a little snigger at the insults they throw at each other.

Unfair probably, but true

Who's RICO then? I tend just to round them up into a little cage in the back of my mind and put a sign above it stating 'squabblers' then ignore them, only returning every now and again to have a little snigger at the insults they throw at each other.

Unfair probably, but true

I forgot you were mature and above all that 'squabbling' :lol:

Im sure i could find a few choice, unprovoked quotes from yourself

I was under the impression Tribal is Crimson and RICO is Invicta Toon (or something like that).

Rico isn't Vic..Just not virulent enough imo.

Vic Lite.