Keegan toon hero card

sean247

I've thought of creating a Kevin keegan toon hero card, for the latest one which was printed a few months back, what you think? i'm going to replace it with Sam Alladyce

toonherokk6.png

:blush::razz::):D

hmm what are these hero cards of which you speak?

are they like top trumps? cant imagine kev being able to win in many categories other than 'music albums releases'.

I've thought of creating a Kevin keegan toon hero card, for the latest one which was printed a few months back, what you think? i'm going to replace it with Sam Alladyce

toonherokk6.png

:blush::razz::):D

hmm what are these hero cards of which you speak?

are they like top trumps? cant imagine kev being able to win in many categories other than 'music albums releases'.

they where printed by the evening chronicle u got one every night

Fantastic Sean. When do they go into production? I want one! :blush::razz::)

dunno might drop into the evening chronicle sometime and see if they want to make one

To be honest Sean, I think they may have quite a lot on their hands at the moment, what with KK and transfer speculation. But, you know, they might just go for it. Good luck son!

Fantastic Sean. When do they go into production? I want one! :razz::):D

dunno might drop into the evening chronicle sometime and see if they want to make one

To be honest Sean, I think they may have quite a lot on their hands at the moment, what with KK and transfer speculation. But, you know, they might just go for it. Good luck son!

cheers :blush:

Looks shite.

"Shut up! Fuck you! You fucking dick! Always nay-saying...everything Sean creates! You piece of shit! YOU create something like a hero card! You fucking shit! You fucking sit in your tower! Fucking nap...You fucking bitch! Fucking...fuck you! Fuckin'...cock ass!!"

Looks shite.

"Shut up! Fuck you! You fucking dick! Always nay-saying...everything Sean creates! You piece of shit! YOU create something like a hero card! You fucking shit! You fucking sit in your tower! Fucking nap...You fucking bitch! Fucking...fuck you! Fuckin'...cock ass!!"

This thread made me giggle :blush:

I cant tell whos taking the piss and who isnt!

Looks shite.

:blush: