People that get the lift 1 floor

Smooth Operator

Want fucking shot imo.

Loads of these twats where I work, the worst being those fat bastards who do it under the guise of having a hot drink they think they'll spill if they take the stairs and have to broadcast it to everyone in the lift to make themselves feel better.

Lazy bastards!

But the more floors the lift stops at, the less time he's got for an imaginary blowjob off the hot lass from accounts.

She's not in accounts, she's in Comms!!

That's no way to talk about a lady.

I was so livid once I chinned this disabled for doing precisely that. The lift reached the first floor before he hit the fucking deck, thus illustrating the point I'd been trying to make!

To be fair like one flight of stairs is taking the piss but........if you sat in Level 7 fat bastard or not, you would understand why people feign limps to get the lift.

To be fair like one flight of stairs is taking the piss but........if you sat in Level 7 fat bastard or not, you would understand why people feign limps to get the lift.

It's all right for old people to be using the lift to L7 like :blush:

We had to fucking leg it on Saturday all the way up those fuckers and we still missed kick off.

Fucking knackered

:razz:

I never go in a lift. Always take the stairs no matter how many floors. Not because of my fitness but because I can't bear to be shut in a lift!

Just hold my hand. You'll be alright, I promise :razz:

I expect you'd try and take my mind off my fear wouldn't you Snakey? :blush:

I never go in a lift. Always take the stairs no matter how many floors. Not because of my fitness but because I can't bear to be shut in a lift!

Just hold my hand. You'll be alright, I promise :razz:

I expect you'd try and take my mind off my fear wouldn't you Snakey? :blush:

No problem, Bev, no flippin' problem! Once the charm starts, you'd forget all about your worries :):D:D

There's a few lazy bastards like this at my work - of course if it stops on one floor and there's a delivery guy or the office junior with a trolley or a load of boxes or something, you can guarantee none of them will even consider getting out and walking one more flight, instead making them wait for the next one.

I never get the lift and I find it hilarious when people get stuck in it because they were too lazy to climb (or even worse, descend) one flight of stairs. Karmatastic.

When I was on crutches a year or so back, I was due up in level 7 and the steward offered me the lift, but said my lass had to take the stairs! I laughed in his face, but he was deadly serious!

I took the stairs.

Want fucking shot imo.

Loads of these twats where I work, the worst being those fat bastards who do it under the guise of having a hot drink they think they'll spill if they take the stairs and have to broadcast it to everyone in the lift to make themselves feel better.

Lazy bastards!

I tend to only take the lift if I have to move a trolley-load of equipment between floors...

That said, I've lost count of the amount of times H&S have given me a mouthfull for carrying drinks on the stairs - can't win in this day and age :blush: