Signings No1 Priority

Jusoda Kid

But i think the fact berbatov is a newcastle fan would maybe swing it for us? As for carrick same applies.....they mite want to be part of this revolution!

Berbatov a newcastle fan? Says who? I'd be amazed if any top class player turned down the chance to join Man Utd for Newcastle to be honest. Newcastle UEFA cup hopefulls while Man Utd are likely to pick up 1 trophy (at least) this season.

Berbatov_375683a.jpg

No idea.

Cheers bud cudnt find it...do you think we'd stand a chance?

I think if Shearer spoke to him he'd probabaly cry with joy , we just need Shearer on board.

Or maybe Keegan could swing it.

Im quietly optimistic, if there is some substance in the rumour in the first place i think we could get him. Money is no object really is it? Time to test spurs's resolve and berbaz love for the club, baring in mind berba would of grown up watchin KK's entertainers i think KK could persuade him!

But i think the fact berbatov is a newcastle fan would maybe swing it for us? As for carrick same applies.....they mite want to be part of this revolution!

Berbatov a newcastle fan? Says who? I'd be amazed if any top class player turned down the chance to join Man Utd for Newcastle to be honest. Newcastle UEFA cup hopefulls while Man Utd are likely to pick up 1 trophy (at least) this season.

Berbatov_375683a.jpg

No idea.

I think if Shearer spoke to him he'd probabaly cry with joy , we just need Shearer on board.

Im quietly optimistic, if there is some substance in the rumour in the first place i think we could get him. Money is no object really is it? Time to test spurs's resolve and berbaz love for the club, baring in mind berba would of grown up watchin KK's entertainers i think KK could persuade him!

He's worth £15-20m in my opinion but we'd get him for £25-30m as they would take the

piss i reckon.

But id say we are again an attractive prospect.

Berbatov_375683a.jpg

No idea.

He's worth £15-20m in my opinion but we'd get him for £25-30m as they would take the

piss i reckon.

Finaly a bit of optimism on hea as far as transfers are concerned! :blush:

The $64,000 question in football today

:D

He cant just invent numerical questions for fucks sake :blush:

Thats the $60 answer i suppose :razz:

eh? not being purposefully dense there?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_$64,000_Question

Id never heard of it. :D

I dont really imerse myself too deeply in American culture apart from blues music i guess :)

Berbatov_375683a.jpg

No idea.

Hopefully we can offload Oba for something near what we paid for him too, free up that number 9 shirt :blush:

Spurs fans on teamtalk :blush:

celta Newcastle are a Mickey Mouse outfit you will have Keegan in the nut house you will never be as big as spurs

#

whatever we say between Spurs and Newcastle and the endless debate it raises one thing is 100% certain. There is no way on this earth that Dimitar Berbatov will be signing for Newcastle Utd. 1, you cant afford him. 2, if he does leave he will be looking for trophies and i think every other premiership team can boast one of those since your last one, 3, why leave spurs to join newcastle anyway, at most its a sideways step??

#

yes toonster...we are all jealous that keegan is back...NOT! i think it's good cos we can all laugh at the tiny brains you geordies really have! your small club that hasn't won anything for 40 years will again fail miserably. and as for the barcode fans that go onto the telly ranting and raving about how passionate the fans are up there and how football mean soooo much to ya, WHY DON'T YOU SING WHEN THEY'RE PLAYING THEN?!!!!!

#

Rumour is Berbatov took one look at Saturday night's game, Keegan's grey hair and the prospect of no European football next season at the age of 28 and thought "Geez, there is no way I'm going to end up there".

#

I can answer your question jimshady and the answer is this - BECAUSE HE'S A QUITTER. When the going gets tough Keegan gets going. Since leaving Newcastle over 10 years ago he's made a mess at England and Manchester City and walked out of both cos he knew he'd struck lucky at Newcastle for a couple of seasons and had been found out big time. Just like he will be this time around at Newcastle. Sorry toon fans but I don't think its going to happen again, I really think you've taken a massive step backwards with this one. I may be wrong and will hold my hands up if I am but you aint going anywhere under Keegan.

#

Berbatov for Newcastle Comedy Club? Excuse me as I compose myself from fits for hysterics. In the unlikely event you do manage to beat Man Utd to him, you'd only turn him into a sh*t footballer just like you did with Cort, Parker, Jon Dahl Tomasson, Duff, Viana, and the list goes on and on! etc, ec...

#

newyutd you must be pi**ed thinking you can sign them. You are inlt newcastle not some top team you ***** **** (from a MACKEM :razz:)

Bitter anyone?

Berbatov_375683a.jpg

No idea.

piss i reckon.

Finaly a bit of optimism on hea as far as transfers are concerned! :blush:

He's a professional footballer who wants to play at the highest level, not some starcrossed fan desperate to pull on the black and white ffs. And it's "here" not "hea".

Keegan will tell Berbatov that Newcastle is closer to Bulgaria than Manchestuh, a la Rob Lee and Middlesbrough/London. Nee sweat.

btw Bobby Shinton with his cap off = Berbatov :blush::razz: 'Avit!!!!!

:)