Newcastle? Special? Sorry

@yourservice

That trophy must now be Britain's least used fruit bowl an all.

:blush:

He's like that other guy who used to do a show on 5 live with Alan Brazil. Everton fan I believe and equally "rotund". :razz:

Mike Parry?

That's the fella... :)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to add that Liverpool fans yesterday protested against their own board and are in the middle of a £500M potential buy out, while they slip further and further from not only the premier league title they expected this year, but also the Champions league place they must get to cover their huge debts.

...but concentrate on something Keegan said in passing 5 days ago to give Newcastle fans a laugh.

I love the way that the media don't seem to make much mention of the fact that the board that the fans are protesting against is the same board that gave Rafa over £50m to spend in the summer and they call us fickle?

Yet the manager who has spunked over £130m since taking the job has no real progress to show in the league and the fans appear to be completely unaware of this stagnation and lay the blame at the people who are bankrolling them, fucking morons.

laying the blame at a board for backing their managers ? Whatever next eh, how moronic can you get

I'd like to add that Liverpool fans yesterday protested against their own board and are in the middle of a £500M potential buy out, while they slip further and further from not only the premier league title they expected this year, but also the Champions league place they must get to cover their huge debts.

...but concentrate on something Keegan said in passing 5 days ago to give Newcastle fans a laugh.

I love the way that the media don't seem to make much mention of the fact that the board that the fans are protesting against is the same board that gave Rafa over £50m to spend in the summer and they call us fickle?

Yet the manager who has spunked over £130m since taking the job has no real progress to show in the league and the fans appear to be completely unaware of this stagnation and lay the blame at the people who are bankrolling them, fucking morons.

laying the blame at a board for backing their managers ? Whatever next eh, how moronic can you get

Next they'll be saying silly things to the press and undermining their manager... :blush:

Next they'll be saying silly things to the press and undermining their manager... :blush:

no, only the fat bastard does that

:razz:

no, only the fat bastard does that

:razz:

fat pig?

Well fuck me sideways, a southern 'journalist' being an arrogant pig...I mean prick.

ashley should ban him and that twat andy dunn from st james park until we get an apology...............wankers

samuel_and_parkinson.jpg

:blush:

Just had to pick that one, I love his attempted smile

also I've just noticed he seems to have someone helping him hold the trophy up

Edited by Andrew

Funny how they have to keep devoting all these pages telling us and everyone else how we aren't special or a big club or whatever.

Btw, that 'going to the theatre' jibe worked a fucking treat. Obviously touched many a nerve.

Edited by alex

Funny how they have to keep devoting all these pages telling us and everyone else how we aren't special or a big club or whatever.

Btw, that 'going to the theatre' jibe worked a fucking treat. Obviously touched many a nerve.

I wonder if these journos class Chelsea as a big club?

btw, I'd just like to add my own:

fat pig.