Newcastle? Special? Sorry

@yourservice

He's a cock and quite how he won awards is very much beyond me. If I had an infant son, they could do better.

Basically, the journo's down south pass these awards round amongst themselves every year with the 'winner' having done nothing necessarily to deserve it. They have a piss up and at the end of the night it is decided 'who shall get it this year?'. There's no great decision making into it at all.

Nothing short of a disgrace how Oliver hasn't won it yet.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a cock and quite how he won awards is very much beyond me. If I had an infant son, they could do better.

Basically, the journo's down south pass these awards round amongst themselves every year with the 'winner' having done nothing necessarily to deserve it. They have a piss up and at the end of the night it is decided 'who shall get it this year?'. There's no great decision making into it at all.

it's a sympathy vote for samuel. they're trying to keep him onside so he doesn't eat all of the buffet again at next year's do

Cracking read that. Really insightful. Opened my eyes to how 'normal' our club is. I think I'll stop going. Maybe we should sack Keegan too. He's been shown up as completely deluded there.

Backlash in full flight after one game. What a suprise.

I'd like to add that Liverpool fans yesterday protested against their own board and are in the middle of a £500M potential buy out, while they slip further and further from not only the premier league title they expected this year, but also the Champions league place they must get to cover their huge debts.

...but concentrate on something Keegan said in passing 5 days ago to give Newcastle fans a laugh.

I'd like to add that Liverpool fans yesterday protested against their own board and are in the middle of a £500M potential buy out, while they slip further and further from not only the premier league title they expected this year, but also the Champions league place they must get to cover their huge debts.

...but concentrate on something Keegan said in passing 5 days ago to give Newcastle fans a laugh.

I love the way that the media don't seem to make much mention of the fact that the board that the fans are protesting against is the same board that gave Rafa over £50m to spend in the summer and they call us fickle?

Yet the manager who has spunked over £130m since taking the job has no real progress to show in the league and the fans appear to be completely unaware of this stagnation and lay the blame at the people who are bankrolling them, fucking morons.

What is he actually talking about?

What he is saying has nothing to do with what has been said by any one (here anyway).

It's a classic strawman argument where he's basically inventing an issue that is close enough to reality to be accepted by many as the issue and "defeating" it..... but of course it has nothing really to do with NUFC (other than he keeps mentioning Newcastle).

It just seems to be jealousy and fear again, although from a sports "journalist" you'd have thought they had better things to write about. And that theatre comment seems to have really hit the spot. :blush:

Cracking read that. Really insightful. Opened my eyes to how 'normal' our club is. I think I'll stop going. Maybe we should sack Keegan too. He's been shown up as completely deluded there.

Backlash in full flight after one game. What a suprise.

Laughable isn't it? Deride the geordies for not giving Allardyce enough time to disillusion everyone other than his bank manager, but one game in for Keegan and it's time to get the knives out.

Them and Us? With shit like this constantly being churned out it can hardly be anything else.

Edited by Big TRon

Its cnuts like him that have bigged the club up ever since keegan arrived to play back in the 80s, they got even worse in the 90s,couldnt beat them off with a shitty stick,they all wanted a piece of news to fill up there tiny tabloid columns and kk never let them down..they bleat on about us being the entertainers and turn up in thr droves when we get a trophy signing,spout shit about the club only wanting a decent number 9 as if we couldnt give a fuk about the other 10 players,its them bastards that create all this mythical crap...sponges the lot of them

My god

this guy? seriously?

samuel_and_parkinson.jpg

am i missing something? Is there some reason this man gets his opinion on sport in a 'paper when normal football fans don't?

he ate all the competition

Andy Fordham wannabe tbh

To be fair, if he is not a child-molester then there is no hope for humanity. :blush:

people that fat don't deserve an opinion, let alone a column in a national broadsheet

Maybe that's why they call it a Broadsheet :blush::)

Before PC came in it was just a paper written by fat fuckers :razz:

:D = Reccuring