Useless UPS

Smooth Operator

Bought a pair of trainers online from Office and the delivery company they use is UPS who have proved fucking useless in this instance.

They tried to deliver them on Friday last week but no-one was in so they left a note saying they'd try again on Monday but couldn't say what time. So I rang them on Monday and said no-one would be in and gave them my work address and mobile number with instructions to ring me when the delivery bloke got here and I would walk down and pick them up seeing as he couldn't get on site where I work.

So the daft bastard decided not to ring me this morning when he turned up and instead handed them to the security guards who have in turn put them in the DWP internal mail!!!

Now our internal mail is absolutely shite these days and stuff regularly goes missing so I'm not holding out much hope that htese trainers will turn up before the weekend if at all.

So I'm gonna be keeping a close eye of the messengers in my building to see if any of them are sporting a fancy new pair of Adidas and then knock them the fuck out should one of them have them on!!

Bought a pair of trainers online from Office and the delivery company they use is UPS who have proved fucking useless in this instance.

They tried to deliver them on Friday last week but no-one was in so they left a note saying they'd try again on Monday but couldn't say what time. So I rang them on Monday and said no-one would be in and gave them my work address and mobile number with instructions to ring me when the delivery bloke got here and I would walk down and pick them up seeing as he couldn't get on site where I work.

So the daft bastard decided not to ring me this morning when he turned up and instead handed them to the security guards who have in turn put them in the DWP internal mail!!!

Now our internal mail is absolutely shite these days and stuff regularly goes missing so I'm not holding out much hope that htese trainers will turn up before the weekend if at all.

So I'm gonna be keeping a close eye of the messengers in my building to see if any of them are sporting a fancy new pair of Adidas and then knock them the fuck out should one of them have them on!!

They fit me well. :blush:

If your at BPV you can ring building 8 and see if they have them - you might be able to collect them. Although to be honest, you have more chance of catching the Queen in the act curling one out before ever seeing them again.