Pandev claims Magpies offer

khay

Lazio striker Goran Pandev claims Newcastle United have launched a bid for his services.

The Macedonia international's future has been the source of much debate of late after he revealed interest from Bayern Munich.

Liverpool and Valencia were also mooted as admirers of the 24-year-old, who has scored eight goals in 16 Serie A appearances this season.

But reports now suggest that new Magpies manager Kevin Keegan has identified Pandev as an ideal recruit for his St James' Park revolution.

Pandev says a decision regarding his future is not solely in his hands, but intimated Newcastle are keen on an immediate deal.

Anything's possible

"This morning the people from the club told me about the offer from Newcastle," Pandev told Makedonski Sport.

"Keegan's club want the negotiations to start soon, but I don't know anything about the figures and a possible sum.

"I am used to offers lately, but I don't decide, so this time it's not up to me again.

"Several days ago we agreed with Lazio for me to stay up to June, but anything is possible."

Macedonian reports suggest Newcastle would be willing to pay 15million euros (£11.2m) for Pandev, who joined Lazio in 2004

not really up to speed with italian football these days. is he any good?

FM tastic.

Chelsea always sign him in the first transfer window whenever I play.

All ways ends up at Arsenal in mine.

Lazio close on Bianchi

City striker in Italy to discuss move

Lazio have confirmed a deal to sign Manchester City striker Rolando Bianchi is close to completion.

Bianchi, who is also wanted by Torino, is understood to be in Rome to undergo a medical and finalise personal terms for a return to Serie A.

Reports in Italy suggest he will join Lazio on loan until the end of the season with a view to signing a contract until 2012 in the summer.

"There are still all the practicalities left to sort out, such as the medical and signing the contract," Lazio spokesman Giacomo Mazzocchi told PA Sport.

"But the deal should be completed today or tomorrow."

The 24-year-old joined City in an £8.8million deal from Reggina last summer and he scored on his debut against West Ham United.

But he has contributed only four more goals this season and has struggled to adjust to the demands of Premier League football.

City boss Sven Goran Eriksson recently admitted it would be a 'pity' if Bianchi left, but understands the player's desire to press his international claims in Italy.

Looks class in as much as I can tell from that video. He's got fantastic close control for a big guy.

For fuck sake ;)

You could put together a better compilation of Shola than that. I know fuck all about Italian football but I'm sure we could do better than this. Man City are interested in Lukas Podolski, and he might go, why aren't we?

Looks class in as much as I can tell from that video. He's got fantastic close control for a big guy.

For fuck sake ;)

You could put together a better compilation of Shola than that. I know fuck all about Italian football but I'm sure we could do better than this. Man City are interested in Lukas Podolski, and he might go, why aren't we?

He would probs be in the same bracket as Pandev at the moment.

For fuck sake ;)

Aye, Podolski would be a good bet, especially as it's only on loan.

For fuck sake ;)

He looks decent, the problem is Luque looked good on Youtube.