Woody to be the Buzz of the Toon?

smoggeordie

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he has failed his medical, he's left himself in a tricky position. Spuds know they're second choice, Boro know he wants out and the transfer window closes in 5 days time.

I expect KK on the steps of SJP explaining what's gone on and asking us to trust him. That's what would have happened in the old days :rolleyes:

Spurs will be amazing with king and woodgate if they can keep them fit. Best central defence partnership in league behind ferdinand and vidic on the treatment table

:rolleyes:

they may be injury prone but they are still world class

Guest Patrokles
Id like to think Keegan had his eye on one or two others he prefered and fancies his chances of getting them instead

Not from his quotes.

Id like to think Keegan had his eye on one or two others he prefered and fancies his chances of getting them instead

I'd like to think if he can't get who he wants in the window (which it seems he can't), he'll hod his horses til summer.

You just know if we sign no-one in january and continue to play with the lack of goalscoring and creativity we are showing at the minute, by the end of the season the 20'000 numpties that have season tickets at st james will be on his back and want someone else.

Then Kevin will take a huff and leave!

Interview with his Dad in the Sunday Sun saying he wanted to come to Newcastle to link up with Shearer but changed his mind when he heard Shearer wouldn't be assistant. If that's true then he can fuck off. If he doesn't want to work with the manager then I don't want him here.

Interview with his Dad in the Sunday Sun saying he wanted to come to Newcastle to link up with Shearer but changed his mind when he heard Shearer wouldn't be assistant. If that's true then he can fuck off. If he doesn't want to work with the manager then I don't want him here.

Well I hope those who were having a go at anyone who doubted the signing of Woodgate are having another think now. Not only a crock but a cunt of the highest order.

A lad i play football with knows terry macs son, so take this with a pinch of salt :rolleyes:, but apparently talks with Woodgate were a bit of a mare with him playing the big I am and letting us know he was doing us a favour coming to us. So when his demands werent met he decided spurs would meet them instead.

He also said we are in advanced talks with Beckham in Africa!?

Might be shit but if it happens them I am ITK!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's had some massive pay deals with clubs who have not seen an awful lot out of him in terms of service so I suspect where he could get the 'big I am' syndrome from. Probably goes one way or another depending on the individual-you either feel extremely fortunate and priviliged to still be at the top table of English football despite such a poor record or you feel like you're some sort of special cunt worthy of preferential treatment. Despicable attitude and one he can take to North London with him as far as I'm concerned.