Woody to be the Buzz of the Toon?

smoggeordie

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

louandandylbbbccopyog3.jpg

:D

Jimbo you realise your avatar is making me smoke more fags than I really want to. ;)

Just remember Bill Hicks died of cancer aged 33, that should put you off.

;)

gotta love it B)

On toontastic nightwatch anything is funny :D

read a book called nightwatch recently, i would recommend it :D

did anyone else notice that SSN's deadline thing got down to 1hour 50 mins earlier?

;)

gotta love it B)

read a book called nightwatch recently, i would recommend it :D

did anyone else notice that SSN's deadline thing got down to 1hour 50 mins earlier?

Fuck that.

Not a day or something?

;)

gotta love it :panic:

read a book called nightwatch recently, i would recommend it B)

Fuck that.

Not a day or something?

no, before i started drinking they'd fucked it up I'm sure, it got to 1 hours 51 mins and somethin seconds before it fixed itself, gave me a laugh

read the sodding book :D

;)

Fuck that.

Not a day or something?

no, before i started drinking they'd fucked it up I'm sure, it got to 1 hours 51 mins and somethin seconds before it fixed itself, gave me a laugh

Theres probably a million books called Nighwatch man, whos it by?

;)

Fuck that.

Not a day or something?

Theres probably a million books called Nighwatch man, whos it by?

sergie lukyanenko

Book Description

All that stands between darkness and light is The Night Watch...

The phenomenal Russian bestseller (over a million copies sold in hardcover). First of the Night Watch Trilogy, gloriously readable vampire novels set in a richly realised post-Soviet Moscow that have sold for huge advances accross Europe

Synopsis

Walking the streets of Moscow, indistinguishable from the rest of its population, are the Others. Possessors of supernatural powers and capable of entering the Twilight, a shadowy parallel world existing in parallel to our own, each Other owes allegiance either to the Dark or the Light. The "Night Watch", first book in the "Night Watch" trilogy, follows Anton, a young Other owing allegiance to the Light. As a Night Watch agent he must patrol the streets and metro of the city, protecting ordinary people from the vampires and magicians of the Dark. When he comes across Svetlana, a young woman under a powerful curse, and saves an unfledged Other, Egor, from vampires, he becomes involved in events that threaten the uneasy truce, and the whole city...

Interesting ;)

Book Description

The phenomenal Russian bestseller (over a million copies sold in hardcover). First of the Night Watch Trilogy, gloriously readable vampire novels set in a richly realised post-Soviet Moscow that have sold for huge advances accross Europe

Synopsis

Walking the streets of Moscow, indistinguishable from the rest of its population, are the Others. Possessors of supernatural powers and capable of entering the Twilight, a shadowy parallel world existing in parallel to our own, each Other owes allegiance either to the Dark or the Light. The "Night Watch", first book in the "Night Watch" trilogy, follows Anton, a young Other owing allegiance to the Light. As a Night Watch agent he must patrol the streets and metro of the city, protecting ordinary people from the vampires and magicians of the Dark. When he comes across Svetlana, a young woman under a powerful curse, and saves an unfledged Other, Egor, from vampires, he becomes involved in events that threaten the uneasy truce, and the whole city...

Interesting ;)

it's ace, trilogy

Book Description

Synopsis

Interesting :D

it's ace, trilogy

Not sure i can be arsed to read a trilogy like ;)

Book Description

Synopsis

it's ace, trilogy

The film is pretty good too but for those who can't read you're still fucked cos it's subtitled.

Really though, I like the film.

Book Description

Synopsis

it's ace, trilogy

The film is pretty good too but for those who can't read you're still fucked cos it's subtitled.

Really though, I like the film.

Yeh good film, kinda deviates from the book to much for my liking though