Woody to be the Buzz of the Toon?

smoggeordie

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Middlesbrough would not want Woodgate to play against them if a move to United was completed, but any transfer would be permanent and really they would be powerless to stop it.

No they wouldn't.

They could just put it in the deal...

Don't think they are allowed to put that in the deal though.

Middlesbrough would not want Woodgate to play against them if a move to United was completed, but any transfer would be permanent and really they would be powerless to stop it.

No they wouldn't.

I thought you could maybe for just one match?

No they wouldn't.

I thought you could maybe for just one match?

Its okay if its just on loan, however I'm pretty sure you cant do it once the player has been sold.

I was told at the beginning of the week that Keegan's three targets were Woodgate, Jermain Defoe and David Bentley – and what a difference this little trio would make to the United squad

Yes please. Tbh offer enough money to Blackburn and Bentley is ours, Im talking £15mil+, and offer Defoe a decent enough salary and the little mercenary would be on the first plane up here.

I was told at the beginning of the week that Keegan's three targets were Woodgate, Jermain Defoe and David Bentley – and what a difference this little trio would make to the United squad

Yes please. Tbh offer enough money to Blackburn and Bentley is ours, Im talking £15mil+, and offer Defoe a decent enough salary and the little mercenary would be on the first plane up here.

Heard a little rumour :rolleyes: that we're preparing to put a massive bid in for Bentley, and he's keen on coming.

Heard a little rumour :rolleyes: that we're preparing to put a massive bid in for Bentley, and he's keen on coming.

tbf, your rumours are usually shite.

i don't see the problem getting him back in. injuries will always be a factor regarding woodgate, but we're a mid table club and he's a top drawer defender. also, his injuries do seem to have become less of an issue.

The nonce returns

tbf, your rumours are usually shite.

His last rumour was that Luque was world class :icon_lol: