Ramsays kitchen nightmares USA

Jusoda Kid

That stupid fucker Mike the manager epitomises everything I despise about Americans, the over-sensitive, emotional, hype filled soft fat drama queen.

Fuck you you hard nosed bastard, me and Wacky are just like that in the club everytime we hook up for a pint. ;)

That stupid fucker Mike the manager epitomises everything I despise about Americans, the over-sensitive, emotional, hype filled soft fat drama queen.

Fuck you you hard nosed bastard, me and Wacky are just like that in the club everytime we hook up for a pint. ;)

Ramsey should have just glassed him. Useless fecker that he was.

The sad fuck would've glued the glass back together and used it to catch his tears in, then give Ramsay a blowie, he looked the sort.

Fuck you you hard nosed bastard, me and Wacky are just like that in the club everytime we hook up for a pint. :razz:

The sad fuck would've glued the glass back together and used it to catch his tears in, then give Ramsay a blowie, he looked the sort.

;)

He was definitely licking the wrong side of the stamp that fucka. The last time I seen a hissy fit like that was when SMO came home from work early and caught me banging seven shades of shite out of his lass

I was only upset cos you wouldn't let me enter you and make a train.

Had to make do with wanking Floyd off in the front room.

Edited by Smooth Operator

F'narrrrr ;) He was a bit of a tosser wasn't he. I would have given him a bitch slap, told him to get his coat and jog on!

F'narrrrr :rolleyes: He was a bit of a tosser wasn't he. I would have given him a bitch slap, told him to get his coat and jog on!

Alreet pet, I like the cut of your gip - jog on - used to use that back in the day.

Have you got a blue minge too?

F'narrrrr :rolleyes: He was a bit of a tosser wasn't he. I would have given him a bitch slap, told him to get his coat and jog on!

Alreet pet, I like the cut of your gip - jog on - used to use that back in the day.

:icon_lol: 'Jib' btw.

;) 'Jib' btw.

Perhaps a "gip" is a type of merkin ? :icon_lol: