Bloody wind!

Lazarus

Bloody cans blowing down the street all night.

It wouldn't have seemed so bad if mr alreetlike was affected too but he can bloody well sleep through anything. :razz:

I should have had me geps on for that.

Read it as cars blowing down the street. ;)

my back fence blew down and lost a few tiles off the roof - rang the insurance company this morning and they told me there were no storms in my area last night so wont be sending anyone out. Time for an argument methinks as this is the 2nd time they've tried this line.

Big old tree has come down over the road from me and next doors gate was banging all night.

Went out and taped the fucka up in the end, hope the bastards cannot get out!!

They've had to close one of the footpaths on site at work cos it's created a wind tunnel effect and people were gwetting lifted of their feet!! ;)

Big old tree has come down over the road from me and next doors gate was banging all night.

Went out and taped the fucka up in the end, hope the bastards cannot get out!!

They've had to close one of the footpaths on site at work cos it's created a wind tunnel effect and people were gwetting lifted of their feet!! ;)

Why close it? That sounds fucking belter!

As I type a huge bit of plastic shrink wrap from the building site over the road has just took off and flew over the houses and a ridiculous speed. Also looks like a couple of trees across the way have been snapped in half too.

The back gate has somehow came open. May need to brave the wind and travel out to close it :razz:

Just had Wacky on the blower, the crazy little twat took the dog out for a walk in Heaton Park with only his dressing gown on as he threatened to do, anyway the numpty has been blown up a tree in the park and has had to get the Fire Services to come and get him down. :rolleyes:

Aye the wheelie bins all knocked ower like a string of dominos in my street, rubbish all over the shop, looks like we live in bamp city. All except mine that is, it tried to make an escape and has wheeled itself 20 feet down the street!

The council design boffins, not so smart really.

One of my mates couldn't get to college cause a telegraph pole was blocking the route he goes to college.

Bloody students. Not just walk around it like? :icon_lol:

:rolleyes:

One of my mates couldn't get to college cause a telegraph pole was blocking the route he goes to college.

Bloody students. Not just walk around it like? :icon_lol:

:rolleyes:

Forgot to mention he was driving his car.