Arsenal Vs Toon

smoggeordie

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll have to explain your Round 1 bit like,

But, I reckon we can hold them to a draw at best, but I do fear a backlash from the spuds game somewhat.

2-1 to the Arsenal.

Round one at the weekend then round 2 during the week?

:icon_lol:

Ah well, we've already played them this season so I was kinda thinking this would be round 2, with round 3 next week :rolleyes:

Guest BigThompers
Still here then?

You are, unfortunately.

Fuck off if you don't like it.

You even have the cheek to start the match day thread and say "usual guff in here". Well 'usually', you wouldn't be here, you'd be licking arse on Newcastle-Online, so why don't you do that, like usual, and fuck off.

I reckon:

--------------- Given -----------------

Carr -- Taylor -- Cacapa -- Enrique

Milner ---- Butt -- Zog ------- Duff

---------- Smith -- Owen ------------

Edit : Emre is suspended man.....

Edited by JawD

I reckon:

--------------- Given -----------------

Carr -- Taylor -- Cacapa -- Enrique

Milner ---- Butt -- Zog ------- Duff

---------- Smith -- Owen ------------

Edit : Emre is suspended man.....

aye. i reckon that'll be the team too. i also reckon we'll get humped. potential back lash from the gooners after the spurs game.

oh well, at least the food and booze in the corporate box where i'll be watching it from will be good :rolleyes:

;)

Ah well, we've already played them this season so I was kinda thinking this would be round 2, with round 3 next week :rolleyes:

Well I was thinking we had played them twice this season, so was kinda thinking this would be round 3 with round 4 next week. :icon_lol:

Guest Patrokles
Still here then?

You are, unfortunately.

You even have the cheek to start the match day thread and say "usual guff in here". Well 'usually', you wouldn't be here, you'd be licking arse on Newcastle-Online, so why don't you do that, like usual, and fuck off.

That's a bit rich considering we all know that you hate the fact that there's no 'report to moderator' button on these boards. Whingy little cunt.

I think wel lose 9-8. And the Geordie Fans will be celebrating in the streets!

I might celebrate too if we could score 8 (or 4...or 2...) against the Arse at the Emirates.

3-0 to them, the murmurings about "Keegan's past it" to start immediately following.

Still here then?

You are, unfortunately.

That's a bit rich considering we all know that you hate the fact that there's no 'report to moderator' button on these boards. Whingy little cunt.

Never been on N-O meself like, but this just shows how forums can take over somebodys life :rolleyes: comical

edit: 3-1 to the Arse

Edited by @yourservice

:D

Well I was thinking we had played them twice this season, so was kinda thinking this would be round 3 with round 4 next week. :icon_lol:

Ah but one of those games would be labelled as 'Toon Vs Arsenal' ;)

Edit: Oh and we'll lose 2-0

Edited by MrBass

Guest BigThompers
Still here then?

You are, unfortunately.

Blind much? You stuck up scrawny little fuckbag?

dont hold back with the insults guys...i love the internet!!

Anyhow...

potential win on the cards here i sense...(i can bloody hope cant i?)

Anyhow 1-2 to the toon...just sneak it.

You going down Osborne Road for it mate?