C*nts' Corner

Glasgow Mag

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

richardlittlejohn460.jpg

When a grade A cunt like Michael Winner burns you like Winner burnt Littledick on his show, then you know you're a monumental king of cunts.

Little Cock, Big Opinion © The Viz.

liamgallagher460.jpg

I don't think he's a cunt, sort of bloke I'd like to have a pint with.

Well i suppose he would be allright its just the oasis wannabes that walk round dressed exactly like him and his brother with that same smug look when they've achieved fuck all in their life except to become a poor imitation if a walking pastiche :lol:

It's nowhere near as bad as it was but go back about 12 years and you cuoldn't get moved for twats thinking they were Liam. Walking like they were carrying a roll of carpet under each arm, had shit themselves and had a stone each shoe.

It's nowhere near as bad as it was but go back about 12 years and you cuoldn't get moved for twats thinking they were Liam. Walking like they were carrying a roll of carpet under each arm, had shit themselves and had a stone each shoe.

you obviously haven't been out in manchester recently. i went to an artic monkeys gig at old trafford cricket ground last summer - it was like walking into a gallagher brothers convention. i must have seen about 6 fights kick off during the gig and umpteen swaggering morons in kangol hats.

you obviously haven't been out in manchester recently. i went to an artic monkeys gig at old trafford cricket ground last summer - it was like walking into a gallagher brothers convention. i must have seen about 6 fights kick off during the gig and umpteen swaggering morons in kangol hats.

;)

It's the fact they reckon they're rock that gets me too :lol:

Asking for trouble :lol:

Has Rod Liddle been mentioned yet?

Who him ???

Occasionally on telly, got two appalling columns (one sport, one in the main paper) in the Sunday Times. He is a Millwall fan but was brought up on Teeside and hates us. Even if he didn't you'd still find it impossible to like him. He's absolutely dreadful. Latest effort here:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/col...icle3295249.ece

He's basically like a internet WUM. Only paid by the Sunday Times for doing it. The likes of Hugh McIlvaney and Brian Glanville must cringe at sharing a paper with him. He's 'controversial' though.

Has Rod Liddle been mentioned yet?

Who him ???

Occasionally on telly, got two appalling columns (one sport, one in the main paper) in the Sunday Times. He is a Millwall fan but was brought up on Teeside and hates us. Even if he didn't you'd still find it impossible to like him. He's absolutely dreadful. Latest effort here:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/col...icle3295249.ece

He's basically like a internet WUM. Only paid by the Sunday Times for doing it. The likes of Hugh McIlvaney and Brian Glanville must cringe at sharing a paper with him. He's 'controversial' though.

So the Smog fans haven't been calling for Southgate's head then?? I must have been dreaming.

Tosser. Duely elected to cunts corner.