Toon sign Italian Teenager

smoggeordie

What about this Czech lad that Juve want to sign as a replacment for Nedved. That can't be bad can it? Lubos Kalouda is the name. 20 years of age. I heard it was Jimenez' tip so he seems to have hit the ground running. Also his first job was to put in an insulting offer for Giles Barnes ha.

Fernando Tissone is an Argentine football midfielder. He was born on July 24, 1986, in the city of Quilmes in the Buenos Aires Province of Argentina. He currently plays for Atalanta B.C. in Serie A in Italy.

Tissone started his football career in the youth system of Independiente before moving across Buenos Aires to join Lanús. After making only one appearance for Lanús, Tissone was scouted by Italian side Udinese Calcio. He joined Udinese in 2004 and made 30 appearances for the club, mainly as a substitute. In 2006 he was signed by fellow Italian team Atalanta.

Scored 4 goals in 34 apps this year for Atlanta

Centre midfielder i believe

I know we have no idea how these players will work out, but its great to see the club trying to identify young talent and bring them in cheap and nurture them rather than our usual method of pissing away millions on what often turns out to be shite!