whats in your pockets

Kid Dynamite

whenever i leave the house i have to have my keys and phone in my left front pocket and my wallet and change in my right front pocket. if i have any chewing gum etc, that has to go in my back right pocket.

am i the only obsessive compulsive one on here?

whenever i leave the house i have to have my keys and phone in my left front pocket and my wallet and change in my right front pocket. if i have any chewing gum etc, that has to go in my back right pocket.

36904[/snapback]

For me it is: house keys, car keys, hankie left front pocket; wallet, phone, chapstick right front pocket.

36904[/snapback]

For me it is: house keys, car keys, hankie left front pocket; wallet, phone, chapstick right front pocket.

36912[/snapback]

:lol:

36904[/snapback]

36912[/snapback]

:lol:

36925[/snapback]

;) beat me to it!

well for me it's:

front left: wallet

front right: keys and phone

back: various receipts, shopping lists and unopened bill reminders

unless I'm wearing my work trousers which have holes in the front pockets, when only my wallet can survive the front and I have to sit on my keys and phone.

Right now - nothing (I just checked).

Normally - not much. I tend to just carry stuff in my bag (I'm a girl, so I can get away with that)... unless I just can't be bothered to go to ALL the effort of moving my arm slightly so I can put whatever it is (money.. key.... etc) in my bag, so I shove it in my pocket instead.

Well, that was enlightening for us all :lol:

work - Wallet keys and change in the left, Ipod in the right, Phone in jacket. When no jacket is being worn I sacrifice the ipod for the phone.

Liesure - The same but wallet goes in one back pocket and every so often the season ticket goes in the other.

If your the type to carry a chapstick I thought you'd carry it around up your arse.

Edited by Happy Face

Essentials: Mobile, Wallet, Keys

Non essentials: PSP, iPod

36909[/snapback]

I'm amazed you can carry anything in your pockets Jimbo.

I would of thought with your obsession they would be holy and an access at anytime area.

If your the type to carry a chapstick I thought you'd carry it around up your arse.

37041[/snapback]

There is absolutely nothing wrong with blokes carring lypsyl. ;)

I don't carry anything in my pockets cos I'm a girl. I do have one of them Mary Poppins handbags though which is very small but contains everything from my purse/phone/keys to a hatstand and full-length mirror. :lol:

A plain gold ring that makes me go invisible.

37138[/snapback]

The riddle game in The Hobbit eh?

37141[/snapback]

Great chapter, and the question posed here is the one that finally flummoxed (?) Gollum.

37151[/snapback]

Great book too and aye it was.