EastEnders-Solo Episode

duckerDavies

Anyone going to watch this tonight? It's dot doing the episode on her own for Jim.

Reminder: solo episode tonight.

"Tonight's episode of EastEnders is as powerful and poignant a piece of drama as you will see on TV all year, and destined to be showered with prizes." The Mirror

"It is worth seeing, even if you can't stand soaps." The Independent

"Very rarely can a soap claim to do something which is both innovative and unique, but devoting an entire episode to just one character is exactly that.

And the story of Dot's despair as she records a heartfelt message for her seriously ill husband Jim is yet another triumph for Enders - after winning such accolades as Most Popular Serial Drama at the National Television Awards last year and being the most watched TV programme on Christmas Day." The Sunday Mirror

"The superb June Brown and the show deserve every plaudit going." Radio Times

I'd rather shove cocktail sticks into my eyeballs tbh :icon_lol:

Wierd. It's just started and I have a cocktail stick in my mouth.

I shall be forwarding any medical bills.

:nufc:

mouth-stick.jpg

I'd rather shove cocktail sticks into my eyeballs tbh :icon_lol:

Wierd. It's just started and I have a cocktail stick in my mouth.

I shall be forwarding any medical bills.

:nufc:

mouth-stick.jpg

istockphoto_288926_tooth_picks.jpg

food_in_teeth.jpg

Anyone going to watch this tonight? It's dot doing the episode on her own for Jim.

Reminder: solo episode tonight.

"Tonight's episode of EastEnders is as powerful and poignant a piece of drama as you will see on TV all year, and destined to be showered with prizes." The Mirror

"It is worth seeing, even if you can't stand soaps." The Independent

"Very rarely can a soap claim to do something which is both innovative and unique, but devoting an entire episode to just one character is exactly that.

And the story of Dot's despair as she records a heartfelt message for her seriously ill husband Jim is yet another triumph for Enders - after winning such accolades as Most Popular Serial Drama at the National Television Awards last year and being the most watched TV programme on Christmas Day." The Sunday Mirror

"The superb June Brown and the show deserve every plaudit going." Radio Times

I shant be watching one fuckin' minute of this drivel, but why is she doing it for our Jimbo ?? I thought his wanking material was a bit more select.

I detest Eastenders but have to say June Brown is a good actress.( About the only one in it since Frank passed away)

She's hammy as anything from what I can remember.

This is the sort of thing where british TV is better than the USA - no need for action just soemthing different

years ago the old "Z Cars" copshow did one called "quiet Night" which was similar - nothing happened, a few drunks were reeled in , a kid was lost and found.......................... = real life

This is the sort of thing where british TV is better than the USA - no need for action just soemthing different

years ago the old "Z Cars" copshow did one called "quiet Night" which was similar - nothing happened, a few drunks were reeled in , a kid was lost and found.......................... = real life

Cheers for that :razz: I know what you mean though, I hate shite like ER which people wank about for some reason. I'd rather watch Casualty. None of which stops Eastenders being dreadful viewing though.

Towards the end I just pissed myself at the thought that here she was supposedly making a tape to snap Jim out of a coma?, and in the end she might as well have labelled the tape, 101 reasons to kill yourself.

Towards the end I just pissed myself at the thought that here she was supposedly making a tape to snap Jim out of a coma?, and in the end she might as well have labelled the tape, 101 reasons to kill yourself.

Bollocks. In tears I reckon.

Loved Z Cars :razz:

Still play the theme music at Goodison I believe. Makes the scallies feel at home B)

Cheers for that :razz: I know what you mean though, I hate shite like ER which people wank about for some reason. I'd rather watch Casualty. None of which stops Eastenders being dreadful viewing though.

ER used to be the shit, when it had the original cast in it. Haven't watched it for years now though.