bloody hell

zico martin

:lol:;););):D:rolleyes:

i cant believe i switched this off when man city were one up in extra time and looked to be cruising! I'll have to watch the highlights after the break to see how doncaster beat them on penalties ( apparently some dreadful pens from the biggest club in the world!)

:lol:  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D  :rolleyes:

i cant believe i switched this off when man city were one up in extra time and looked to be cruising!  I'll have to watch the highlights after the break to see how doncaster beat them on penalties ( apparently some dreadful pens from the biggest club in the world!)

36994[/snapback]

Possibly the biggest club in the world. DEFINITELY the club with the best supporters in the world. Ever. Fact.

i cant believe i switched this off when man city were one up in extra time and looked to be cruising!  I'll have to watch the highlights after the break to see how doncaster beat them on penalties ( apparently some dreadful pens from the biggest club in the world!)

36994[/snapback]

Possibly the biggest club in the world. DEFINITELY the club with the best supporters in the world. Ever. Fact.

37000[/snapback]

Massive club, without a doubt! :angry:

36994[/snapback]

37000[/snapback]

Massive club, without a doubt! :angry:

37096[/snapback]

'Massive' said in a Mancunian accent a la Liam Gallagher - urgh!

How did they fit three quarters of a million Man Citeh fans into that tiny ground ?

Weren't Doncaster blasted by a wall of noise support for the light blues ?

(Actually Doncaster should have been buried under a mountain of verbal diahorea - Citeh fans have an incredible habit of vomitting the stuff up when they merely open their collossal gobs.)

Two of ex-Toon players were in the Donny starting line up, Coppinger and Lewis Guy.

Wasn't the best 90 minutes I'd ever seen, didn't hang round in the pub for extra time like.

37227[/snapback]

I think Coppinger and Guy scored a pen each.

Two of ex-Toon players were in the Donny starting line up, Coppinger and Lewis Guy.

Wasn't the best 90 minutes I'd ever seen, didn't hang round in the pub for extra time like.

37227[/snapback]

37230[/snapback]

Fair play to them. Last I'd heard it was 1-0 to the mancs and they'd had a player sent off. Also the Donny keeper was quite badly injured and the replacement was making his debut. Didn't have a clue that Donny had managed the win until I read this thread. Cracking result for them.

37227[/snapback]

37230[/snapback]

Fair play to them. Last I'd heard it was 1-0 to the mancs and they'd had a player sent off. Also the Donny keeper was quite badly injured and the replacement was making his debut. Didn't have a clue that Donny had managed the win until I read this thread. Cracking result for them.

37268[/snapback]

I think they scored all 3 of theirs while Citeh missed all 3 :lol:

Have to say their supporters did thesevles proud today making fuck all noise apart from a few come on city, was all terracing aswell so no excuses.

37026[/snapback]

Actually, there is an excuse. I've been to Donny's ground a few times (Was there on Saturday watching scunny lose to them) and it's impossible to create any atmosphere which can be heard in the away end. The way the ground is built means that there is a constant wind blowing straight at the away supporters, so any noise is just carried straight back over your heads.

Awful ground, even for a league one club. The executive boxes are just portakabins stacked on top of each other. Complete joke ground.

Two ex-Toon players were in the Donny starting line up, Coppinger and Lewis Guy.

37227[/snapback]

I've seen Lewis Guy play a few times for our reserves and he looked like he could be a handy player.

Bit of a shame about City like - couldn't have happened to a nicer set of fans (with a couple of individual exceptions)

Two ex-Toon players were in the Donny starting line up, Coppinger and Lewis Guy.

37227[/snapback]

I've seen Lewis Guy play a few times for our reserves and he looked like he could be a handy player.

Bit of a shame about City like - couldn't have happened to a nicer set of fans (with a couple of individual exceptions)

37293[/snapback]

Guy was quite tidy last night. He played a nice pass in the first half to put a Donny player in, but the finishing was piss poor. Still time for him if it all goes well.

As somebody said City have now had two games hitting the woodwork and losing, so we can safely assume we'll hit the bar and post whilst they get a really flukey goal at St. James!

But seriously, hopefully its tired a few players on their side, hopefully they'll be feeling sorry for themselves and we can get at them, providing we pick the right team.