Hi

toon_army

Hi. Just thought I'd say a quick hello as I'm a newbie to the forum. Hope everyone's had a great weekend.

T_A

Welcome t/a B)

I'm the pathological liar on here, btw.

FYP. :razz:

Welcome, new guy. :brrr:

As I looked up at Level 7 today, I saw a big circle of empty seats with one Peggy Crayon type lass sat in the middle all on her own!! Strange. Must have been the smell, I imagine :razz:B):brrr::icon_lol:

Well I like to clear a space to put all my Greggs pasties down. :icon_lol:

As I looked up at Level 7 today, I saw a big circle of empty seats with one Peggy Crayon type lass sat in the middle all on her own!! Strange. Must have been the smell, I imagine :razz:B):brrr::icon_lol:

Well I like to clear a space to put all my Greggs pasties down. <_<

:icon_lol:<_<

Guest Patrokles
Hi. Just thought I'd say a quick hello as I'm a newbie to the forum. Hope everyone's had a great weekend.

T_A

Fuck off.

Don't mind him, he's a stupid waste of space cuntrag.

FYP!

T_A

Hello chap. U will find that i am an authority on this site. This is my 7th post in total on this site. You want advice then i'm your chap, chap.

T_A

Hello chap. U will find that i am an kiddy fiddler on this site. This is my 7th post in total on this site. You want sweeties then i'm your chap, chap.

:lol:

T_A

Hello chap. U will find that i am an kiddy fiddler on this site. This is my 7th post in total on this site. You want sweeties then i'm your chap, chap.

:lol:

;)