Need Jose Mourinho Secret Dossier! Please Help!!

hookalakupua

Hello Everyone. My name is Jason and I'm looking for a copy of the "secret dossier" that Jose Mourinho wrote about Newcastle back in 2005. I've been looking to use this as part of my Masters Thesis Paper but I've been looking for months and haven't been able to find it! With that said, I've read here that some people have a copy of it and I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to link the dossier or send it to me vial email. I'm willing to pay $50 (for the first person I hear from/or the first person to post it or send it to me) for your time and effort, as well as send you some Hawaii Kona Coffee and Hawaii Chocolate Macadamia Nuts straight from the Islands!! Please contact me at: hookalakupua15@aol.com if this is possible. Thank you for your time as I'm in desperate need of help. Cheers!!!!

Thank you for your time as I'm in desperate need of help.Cheers!!!!

Why?

I'd like to use it as a source in my Thesis Paper. Regardless of it's authenticity, I'd like to still take a look at it. My defense is next month, so I don't have much time left. Cheers.

Hello Everyone. My name is Jason and I'm looking for a copy of the "secret dossier" that Jose Mourinho wrote about Newcastle back in 2005. I've been looking to use this as part of my Masters Thesis Paper but I've been looking for months and haven't been able to find it! With that said, I've read here that some people have a copy of it and I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to link the dossier or send it to me vial email. I'm willing to pay $50 (for the first person I hear from/or the first person to post it or send it to me) for your time and effort, as well as send you some Hawaii Kona Coffee and Hawaii Chocolate Macadamia Nuts straight from the Islands!! Please contact me at: hookalakupua15@aol.com if this is possible. Thank you for your time as I'm in desperate need of help. Cheers!!!!

http://download.yousendit.com/7ED95CFD26C055EC

There you go

There you go

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!!! I just sent you an email...please let me know hot to go about sending you the appreciation as this is better than X-Mas!!! I've honestly been looking for this for months!! Again, thank you my friend as you've no idea as to how helpful this is going to be!!!! Cheers!!!

There you go

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!!! I just sent you an email...please let me know hot to go about sending you the appreciation as this is better than X-Mas!!! I've honestly been looking for this for months!! Again, thank you my friend as you've no idea as to how helpful this is going to be!!!! Cheers!!!

:lol:

If it's authenticity is inconsequential, you should have just made it up yourself mate.

There you go

;)

If it's authenticity is inconsequential, you should have just made it up yourself mate.

I was just about to volunteer to do one mesel! Far better than The Special One's anarl :lol: