Putting the doom and gloom aside...

Park Life

...there isn't that much wrong 3/4 astute purchases won't put right.

We need an attacking CM with a creative component one CD and a new DM...If Feye covers one of those requirements (CD or DM) then we need to up the stakes and get a big name and mobile forward in the Anelka mould.

I'd try and shift one of Martins or Owen out if at all possible, they both lack too much from their all round contribution for us to keep both. The Viduka thing will run its course.

If the spending is massive then we could probably also do with another winger.

The Viduka thing will run its course.

What does that mean?

I mean he seems to have a good impact when he comes on as a sub and definitely improves 'stickability' up front. I think his role will remain similar next year and depending on the summer spending he will slowly drift out of contention next season. Strategically I don't think he is a player who will be a major part of the next wave.

We could do with a top quality centreback to play with Faye, a defensive midfielder to replace Butt, an attacking midielder to replace the void that we currently have, a right winger who can deliver the ball to replace Milner and a striker who can hold the ball up but is also mobile to replace Viduka/Smith/Shola.

Nowt £100m shouldn't be able to sort!

Viduka is a carthorse who is only getting slower as he ages. We need a forward who can not only hold the ball but also has pace. I'd like to see off Martins and Viduka and get Darren Bent in the summer. That's just for starters but would be a huge improvement up front.

"...the players we have aren't good enough and we need to spend millions to replace in most areas of the field."

:lol:

If that's the most positive you can be you aren't trying very hard.

"...the players we have aren't good enough and we need to spend millions to replace in most areas of the field."

:lol:

If that's the most positive you can be you aren't trying very hard.

Better than the usual negativity he posts, had me on a downer for weeks tbh

We need an attacking CM with a creative component one CD and a new DM...If Feye covers one of those requirements (CD or DM) then we need to up the stakes and get a big name and mobile forward in the Anelka mould.

I'd try and shift one of Martins or Owen out if at all possible, they both lack too much from their all round contribution for us to keep both. The Viduka thing will run its course.

We also need to sell on all the shit though. Barton, Butt, Smith, Geremi, Viduka, Ameobi.

I take money for Milner too, hes had a decent run of games now and he just doesnt look like he can cut it. So we need another RW or 2 to add to that list.

We also need to sell on all the shit though. Barton, Butt, Smith, Geremi, Viduka, Ameobi.

I take money for Milner too, hes had a decent run of games now and he just doesnt look like he can cut it. So we need another RW or 2 to add to that list.

The trouble I have with getting rid of Milner is remembering what Ryan Giggs was like in his youth. He couldn't cross a ball for shit! Look at how good he got.

Milner keeps getting picked for the U21, so he must have summat.

Then again, I had this reservation about getting rid of Bramble as I recalled how much of a donkey Tony Adams was as a young man :lol:

Crying out for a CM who can 'open doors' as the old saying goes. Yet again Emre proves he's either not got the bottle/heart/ability to step up.

Despite providing our only goal in four games? ;)

Didn't do much else to be fair, statto. :lol: He's definitely not the answer to our "door-opener" problems.

Crying out for a CM who can 'open doors' as the old saying goes. Yet again Emre proves he's either not got the bottle/heart/ability to step up.

Despite providing our only goal in four games? :lol:

Delivering a good dead ball every so often doesn't paper over the cracks.

Cause he's got key components missing. He's got no pace and no vision infact he only seems to dribble or fiddle around with the ball when there is no one near him. Once in a blue moon he misses the first man on a cross. He rarely seems to have the instinct to move into areas further up where he might be able to do some damage. Nothing player. Can't tackle either. The deceiving thing about him is that he is quite fluid on the ball. The Turkish Ray Wilkins without the passing.

Cause he's got key components missing. He's got no pace and no vision infact he only seems to dribble or fiddle around with the ball when there is no one near him. Once in a blue moon he misses the first man on a cross. He rarely seems to have the instinct to move into areas further up where he might be able to do some damage. Nothing player. Can't tackle either. The deceiving thing about him is that he is quite fluid on the ball. The Turkish Ray Wilkins without the passing.

The question is did you ever see Ray Wilkins play though?

[/Happy Face]