Ameobi...£3mil

Carr...£1.5mil

Harper...£1mil

Enrique...£4mil

Rozenhal...£3mil

Viduka...£1.5mil

Total Income: 14mil

Grand Total:£46mil

Now in todays current climit of transfers and spending, and taking into consideration since ashleys took over we've only really spent £10! Nothing in january so i expect him to put his money where his mouth is and spend £40-50mil in the summer.....For all it is a dream right now, i honestly dont think this is beyond us

Next years Line up....

--------------Given-------------

Beye---Taylor-----Faye---Shorey

Bentley---Arshavin---Kalouda---N'zogbia

--------Martins---Owen-----------

+ Duff rotated with n'zogbia

+ Huntelaar rotated with both owen and oba

+ Milner backup for bentley

+ Tozer backup for shorey

+ Emre Backup for arshavin

+ Smith and Butt rotated with kalouda

+ Cacapa backup for taylor and faye

Happy dayz!

Uefa cup place next year no problem!

Edited by Maestro7

In...

Bentley....£15mil ??? Bit expensive

Arshavin...£6mil

Kalouda...£5mil

Shorey...£6mil

Huntelaar...£12mil Move to a better club than us

A class Centrehalf...£10mil

A prospective right back...£3-6mil

Total Expenditure: £60mil

Out...

Ameobi...£3mil dream on 3mil for that heap a shit... more like 1.5

Carr...£1.5mil

Harper...£1mil

Enrique...£4mil

Rozenhal...£3mil halve that price

Viduka...£1.5mil

i think we should keep viduka and perhaps enrique.... get out butt, smith and perhaps milner?

In:

Klaas Jan Huntelaar

Giampaolo Pazzini

Rafinha

Phillipe Mexes

Mancini

Mark Bresciano

David Bentley

Urby Emanuelson

Joao Moutinho

Out:

Any of them.

In:

Klaas Jan Huntelaar

Giampaolo Pazzini

Rafinha

Phillipe Mexes

Mancini

Mark Bresciano

David Bentley

Urby Emanuelson

Joao Moutinho

Out:

Any of them.

I like all but one of them.. mark bresciano is shockin sometimes, inconstistent and nothing special imo. Bring mexes over anyday

In...

Now in todays current climit of transfers and spending, and taking into consideration since ashleys took over we've only really spent £10! Nothing in january so i expect him to put his money where his mouth is and spend £40-50mil in the summer....For all it is a dream right now, i honestly dont think this is beyond us

There's a thread already up mate.

;):lol: thats just because some one has just done it to me on another thread, thought id get my own back B)

Edited by bawan

In:

Klaas Jan Huntelaar

Giampaolo Pazzini

Rafinha

Phillipe Mexes

Mancini

Mark Bresciano

David Bentley

Urby Emanuelson

Joao Moutinho

Out:

Any of them.

Out of all of them, we'll end up with Bentley if we are lucky

Mohamed Aboutreika.

".....and one creative type in Mohamed Aboutreika (Egypt and El-Ahly) to unpick defensive locks. Like fellow Egyptian Essam El-Hadary, Aboutreika has spent most of his career at El-Ahly, but this Africa XI needs a creative midfielder, so “the Egyptian Zidane” gets the nod."

Again wouldn't be massive money.

Nominated for African footballer of the year 2006

"Aboutreika, who is Egypt's newest idol according to the FIFA.com expression[1], was nominated to win the 2006 CAF African Footballer of the Year award. Mohamed Aboutreika had been nominated for the Award along with Chelsea striker Didier Drogba and Barcelona forward Samuel Eto'o."

He's amazing. No telling how he'd do in the Premier League but if we got him on the cheap it might be quite a capture.

In...

Bentley....£15mil

Arshavin...£6mil

Kalouda...£5mil

Shorey...£6mil

Huntelaar...£12mil

A class Centrehalf...£10mil

A prospective right back...£3-6mil

Total Expenditure: £60mil

Out...

Ameobi...£3mil

Carr...£1.5mil

Harper...£1mil

Enrique...£4mil

Rozenhal...£3mil

Viduka...£1.5mil

Now in todays current climit of transfers and spending, and taking into consideration since ashleys took over we've only really spent £10! Nothing in january so i expect him to put his money where his mouth is and spend £40-50mil in the summer.....For all it is a dream right now, i honestly dont think this is beyond us

Next years Line up....

--------------Given-------------

Beye---Taylor-----Faye---Shorey

Bentley---Arshavin---Kalouda---N'zogbia

--------Martins---Owen-----------

+ Duff rotated with n'zogbia

+ Huntelaar rotated with both owen and oba

+ Milner backup for bentley

+ Tozer backup for shorey

+ Emre Backup for arshavin

+ Smith and Butt rotated with kalouda

+ Cacapa backup for taylor and faye

Happy dayz!

Uefa cup place next year no problem!

Why spend £10m on a class centreback and leave Taylor in with Faye with Cacapa for backup. For £10 I would expect he should at least make the bench!

I don't think Martins and Owen will ever work even with Keegan prefering a much more on the ground mentality to Allardyce.

I'm not sure Tozer will be ready next season even as cover and I personally think Enrique can come good. No plans for Barton and Geremi?

I've never seen Arshavin play and I don't even know who Kalouda is but the others would be Bentley and Huntelaar would be good signings. Wouldn't be desperate to sign Shorey like.

Wright-Phillips would be a good option. Fast as fuck which is something we're more than a bit short of, can score and put in a decent ball. Not sure we'd have much chance of getting him though.

Huntelaar would, I think, be a good partner for either Martins or Owen and I think he will more than likely leave Ajax but the chances of getting him must be slim.

Carrick would be worth a try. If we show him some ambition, him being a Geordie might pursuade him to come and with Manure having Hargreaves and a few other central mids they might let him go for a decent amount. Someone with his passing ability in midfield is just what we need.

If we were to go for a leftback back Bridge would be ideal for me. He can defend and he overlap's the winger and delivers well. He seems to be playing a bit more for Chelsea so again he might be tough to get but then anyone worth going for is going to be tough.

If we're playing fantasy football then we might as well stick Richards in for a centreback.

I must admit that other than suggesting the likes of Deco (who I'm not sure would do well over here) I can't think of too many names to put forward for the attacking midfielder role that we're desperate for.