Pearson gone

marci

And I'm sure the dickhead got the pay off he was looking for. Wanker.

He resigned so I doubt it.

Where did you hear that? Why didn't he resign after Allardyce went instead of taking snipes at the board?

Nigel Pearson has left Newcastle United, according to Sky Sports News.

The 44-year-old coach was brought to St James' by former Newcastle boss Glenn Roeder in October 2006.

Pearson had two spells as caretaker manager with The Magpies - in May 2007 following Roeder's departure, and last month after Sam Allardyce's exit.

But reports suggest that he has now made the decision to part company with The Magpies.

• 2 weeks later...

I heard a good fact on Saturday. The longest serving championship manager is Aidy Boothroyd, who's only been at Watford a couple of years.

It's worse than the PL for fucks sake. If you don't make the play-offs your sacked, if you go up you're sacked before christmas.

Credit to Watford for sticking with the bloke.

I heard a good fact on Saturday. The longest serving championship manager is Aidy Boothroyd, who's only been at Watford a couple of years.

It's worse than the PL for fucks sake. If you don't make the play-offs your sacked, if you go up you're sacked before christmas.

I rate Boothroyd. Not meaning to be disrespectful to Watford but I reckon he could really flourish at a so called "bigger" club.

I rate Boothroyd. Not meaning to be disrespectful to Watford but I reckon he could really flourish at a so called "bigger" club.

He's a long ball merchant and just hopes to win the percentages. Alan Pardew had a little dig at this before their game on Sat.