relegation

jab

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who thinks relegation is even a 1/50 possibility needs 1. Their head read 2. A place in a special school, 3. A good fucking kicking.

It was about 9/1 at the bookies before this last match. I reckon it's unlikely but not impossible.

Anyone who thinks relegation is even a 1/50 possibility needs 1. Their head read 2. A place in a special school, 3. A good fucking kicking.

It was about 9/1 at the bookies before this last match. I reckon it's unlikely but not impossible.

You fall under option 3.

You fall under option 3.

<_< Nails.

I'm confident there will be 3 teams worse than us after 38 games, just.....

there is always one team gets dragged into relegation fight and its our turn......its been on the cards for a few years and now its here

and how ironic if it happens with KK in charge :D

* note to myself...'pull yourself together girl, it wont/cant happen' can it? :nufc:

Erm .. it already happening :)

It is bollocks. :) If 13th was relegation we'd have been relegated 4-5 times in the last 11 years (so would a lot of other clubs too).

But I can't help but wonder why you don't have more in your life than to come here and try (rather badly) to <_< stir?

At least do it well if you're going to do it. :(

Care to name them then?

OK Derby are doomed Fulham look rocky but the third spot is well and truly up for grabs.

Care to name them then?

OK Derby are doomed Fulham look rocky but the third spot is well and truly up for grabs.

Not exactly "up for grabs" is it. <_<

Anyone who expected miracles and that we'd be turning teams over after only a few games is a complete fucktard :nufc:

Everyone just needs to chill the fuck out and stick behind the team :(

Now then, those three teams :

Derby RELEGATED

Fulham (still play these us at home)ALMOST GONE

Bolton SAFE

Reading (still play these us at home)SAFE

I reckon those will finish below us

Boro I reckon will finish above us SAFE

Not sure about

Mackems (still play these us at home)DODGYBirmingham (need t oplay these away)

wigan VERY DODGY

Checking the run-ins, you should be OK if you can muster up a defence and scrape some draws.

Derby & Fulham are doomed, with a scrap between the five above.

Stay up - its a good weekend away <_<

you know what son, coming on here as a Blackburn fan is bad enough, then harping on about big clubs is even worse especially when I was at your shithole ground 3 times in the 1980's when we had more fans than you in there, but worst of all you choose the biggest and most stupid fuckin username I've ever seen.

How old are you ? Blue fucking Peter ??

Anyone who expected miracles and that we'd be turning teams over after only a few games is a complete fucktard :(

Everyone just needs to chill the fuck out and stick behind the team :)

Derby RELEGATED

Bolton SAFE

Not sure about

wigan VERY DODGY

Checking the run-ins, you should be OK if you can muster up a defence and scrape some draws.

Stay up - its a good weekend away :nufc:

you know what son, coming on here as a Blackburn fan is bad enough, then harping on about big clubs is even worse especially when I was at your shithole ground 3 times in the 1980's when we had more fans than you in there, but worst of all you choose the biggest and most stupid fuckin username I've ever seen.

<_<

Anyone who expected miracles and that we'd be turning teams over after only a few games is a complete fucktard :)

Derby RELEGATED

Bolton SAFE

Not sure about

wigan VERY DODGY

Stay up - its a good weekend away :nufc:

<_<

Leazes sends em running :(

Good effort.

Anyone who expected miracles and that we'd be turning teams over after only a few games is a complete fucktard :(

Derby RELEGATED

Bolton SAFE

Not sure about

wigan VERY DODGY

I knew if I stayed around long enough he'd say something half decent....

Even a broken clock is right twice a day eh! :nufc:

Derby RELEGATED

Bolton SAFE

Not sure about

wigan VERY DODGY

I knew if I stayed around long enough he'd say something half decent....

Even a broken clock is right twice a day eh! :nufc:

I'm always right. You should pay more attention.

I agree with a lot of people in that, on current form, we're no better than a lot of the teams who're being touted as relegation fodder. However, we've a 7point head start on them and some players who're entirely capable of reclaiming something like their true form.

If we can get; Owen scoring regularly, Beye- Faye- N'Zogbia and Milner showing their better form, I truly believe will turn this season around (from the direction we're heading now).

I still think we'll end up around mid-table mind you.

Very few teams will pick up points over the course of our next 3 games, the real test will be the next 6 games after that. Hopefully, KK will be able to do something to keep confidence up despite probably losing the next 3 games.

After that, we play Birmingham, Fulham, mackems, and Reading, in amongst Spurs and Pompey. Do well there, and we're OK. Head into the last 3 games in the bottom 3 and we go down.

Anyone who expected miracles and that we'd be turning teams over after only a few games is a complete fucktard :nufc:

Everyone just needs to chill the fuck out and stick behind the team :(

Derby RELEGATED

Bolton SAFE

Not sure about

wigan VERY DODGY

Is that your best shot you fucking retard? Are you that desperate to feel better that you have a go at my username...get a grip on reality you loser.

You should keep your gob shut about attendances in the eighties - check your own home attendances first - cant see any 50,000 there 'son'

You are not a big club - big clubs are big because they are successful. You are a well supported club that has won fuck all. Theres a difference.

How well do you support your team? Why are you posting on this site when you should be on your way home from Villa?

Consoling yourself that you had a lot of supporters at our ground in the eighties is a very good measure of how shit life must be supporting the barcodes.

Go back to propping the bar up and maybe visit sid james's park once more when your new messiah arrives.

Edited by bluepeter

Anyone who expected miracles and that we'd be turning teams over after only a few games is a complete fucktard :)

Everyone just needs to chill the fuck out and stick behind the team :D

Derby RELEGATED

Bolton SAFE

Not sure about

wigan VERY DODGY

Stay up - its a good weekend away :)

Is that your best shot you fucking retard? Are you that desperate to feel better that you have a go at my username...get a grip on reality you loser.

You should keep your gob shut about attendances in the eighties - check your own home attendances first - cant see any 50,000 there 'son'

You are not a big club - big clubs are big because they are successful. You are a well supported club that has won fuck all. Theres a difference.

How well do you support your team? Why are you posting on this site when you should be on your way home from Villa?

Consoling yourself that you had a lot of supporters at our ground in the eighties is a very good measure of how shit life must be supporting the barcodes.

Go back to propping the bar up and maybe visit sid james's park once more when your new messiah arrives.

How fucking middle of the road are Blackburn!!!

<_<

and you call us delusional :nufc:

''Blackburn Big club, great fans, allways has been'' Sure mate :(

Derby RELEGATED

Bolton SAFE

Not sure about

wigan VERY DODGY

<_<

You struggling to read? You are obviously struggling to spell................

Middle of the road - premiership title and the worthington cup plus european football in the last 14 years - if thats 'middle of the road' I will take it every time over your success.

Anyone who expected miracles and that we'd be turning teams over after only a few games is a complete fucktard :D

Derby RELEGATED

Bolton SAFE

Not sure about

wigan VERY DODGY

<_<

You struggling to read? You are obviously struggling to spell................

Middle of the road - premiership title and the worthington cup plus european football in the last 14 years - if thats 'middle of the road' I will take it every time over your success.

Have you seen yourself man? Posting on a toon forum early on a Sunday morning? If Blackburn are such a great club surely you could preoccupy yourself with them?

And if you ask anyone who has been the better club in the past 14 years...

Well it's a given really. I would fucking hate to be a Blackburn fan. Unlucky mate!

Even as bad as we are doing, unlucky mate :)

<_< Love how he picks a random number like 14 years just so he can squeeze in their title.

To make it look like they haven't been either shite or boring for 13 of those years :nufc: