King Kev The Great, New Compilation....

duckerDavies

Shit,Couldn't find one <_<:nufc:

Some fan you are taking enjoyment out of our doing badly

I'm not even a fan any more,The clubs to much of a joke to even bother wanting to go see them play."King" Kev's return was the last straw for me.

I'm not even a fan any more,The clubs to much of a joke to even bother wanting to go see them play."King" Kev's return was the last straw for me.

If you really want to be funny you should just stick to telling us about your music taste in general chat.

How the fuck is this Keegan's fault? :( He's inherited a shit squad low on confidence and it was always going to be a case of riding it out until the summer, when he can bring his own players in. Surely that's when KK should be judged?

If things eventually turn round and the Toon start doing well don't bother crawling back saying your a fan.

I still don't see how any of this is Keegans fault Allardyce landed us in this mess.

After a depressing match like that, it does you good to come on here and see that things could be a lot worse. I could be ducker or Fop.

You dream of being me....... well being me and donkey beach rides. <_<

We knew we had the fair weather ones. Well, see you in a couple of season when we might be top half.

Shit,Couldn't find one :nufc::(

So why go to the effort of posting on a Newcastle fan's forum then if you're not bothered anymore? <_<

So why go to the effort of posting on a Newcastle fan's forum then if you're not bothered anymore? <_<

Because i'm waiting to see how long it takes you mongs to realise what a stupid mistake you've made.

Shit,Couldn't find one :(:)

Because i'm waiting to see how long it takes you mongs to realise what a stupid mistake you've made.

:nufc: Who do you support out of interest?

Just England fc(No,Not Alexs mams nickname) Now,Use to be Toon/England

Edited by duckerDavies

Gives you more time to play with your scalextric I suppose.

Bye then.

Aye I know, I should never have arranged that meeting with Keegan.

There I was sitting with Jose and he was ready to sign..... and then I thought "Hmm..... maybe I will just give Kevin a ring and see if he's interested".

Learnt my lesson, in future when I'm appointed managers to Premiership teams (and of course to teams in the European elite as well - fortunately I was well out of the previous England appointment), I remember. :)

I'm not even a fan any more,The clubs to much of a joke to even bother wanting to go see them play.

<_<

ANY credibility you ever had (which you didn't anyway) completely blown away forever.

Here's a new avatar for you mate.

93569084hg0.jpg

Worse than a mackem.