Mike Ashley

kit

It's just my opinion that it doesn't make any difference to morale.

So seeing your boss with his head in his hands sitting with the fans in his newcastle strip, on the front page of the news of the world football section will have a positive impact on the team??? dont think so

Yes, that's exactly what I said <_< What's the difference between him doing it there and in the Director's Box (where you reckon he should be)? He'd be equally (if not more) visible there, he'd still react the same way etc. It makes no more or less difference to team morale either way.

Im not being funny but how often do you get pictures of club bosses sat in the directors box on the front page of football sections?? club owners who are sat in the away end with the fans will have cameras trained on them, just think its a stupid thing to do and no way to be taken seriously

At other clubs? No so often, but this isn't other clubs.

Biggest story in football at the moment (bigger than the title race IMO) is the media's "hopeful" narrative of Keegan's complete downfall (that is what they want to sell papers, if you see what I mean), and anything that keeps that ball going is going to be used.

Be it the owner in the directors box, with the fans, or if they can't find anything else some kid looking miserable in the crowd.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just my opinion that it doesn't make any difference to morale.

So seeing your boss with his head in his hands sitting with the fans in his newcastle strip, on the front page of the news of the world football section will have a positive impact on the team??? dont think so

Yes, that's exactly what I said <_< What's the difference between him doing it there and in the Director's Box (where you reckon he should be)? He'd be equally (if not more) visible there, he'd still react the same way etc. It makes no more or less difference to team morale either way.

Im not being funny but how often do you get pictures of club bosses sat in the directors box on the front page of football sections?? club owners who are sat in the away end with the fans will have cameras trained on them, just think its a stupid thing to do and no way to be taken seriously

Have there been any negative pictures about our owner in the press yet? Anyway, cameras are as well trained on owners and chairmen when they sit in the director's box. The face of Fat Fred always seemed to be very telegenetic for some bizarre reasons...

So why give the media what they want parading yourself in front of the cameras putting more pressure on Keegan and adding to the 'narrative'

If you know anything about the media, it's that they'll just make what they want if they can't get it, no matter what you try to do to avoid it. You can't win, best you can do is ignore it and/or use it as motivation.

They certainly aren't going to give up on this story, just because they can't get certain pictures, only thing that will kill it is a run of decent games (no too decent though, or they'll just push the story the other way <_<).

Why am I a spaz?? because im making a half decent point? Its like the owner of Mcdonalds putting on a uniform and being photographed looking disgusted at a dodgy BigMac. Im going now never to return, I havnt convinced you....but you havnt convinced me Mike Ashley aint a plonker either!!

Why am I a spaz?? because im making a half decent point? Its like the owner of Mcdonalds putting on a uniform and being photographed looking disgusted at a dodgy BigMac. Im going now never to return, I havnt convinced you....but you havnt convinced me Mike Ashley aint a plonker either!!

Watch the door doesn't hit you on the way out.

<_<

Where the fuck are these simpletons coming from?

Wihout knowing anything about you, I can almost guarantee I am far more educated than you! Just because you dont have the ability to debate a fair and constructive point of view!!

Wihout knowing anything about you, I can almost guarantee I am far more educated than you! Just because you dont have the ability to debate a fair and constructive point of view!!

How often people mistake delusion for education.

Don't be having a go at our Kes like. <_<

Without knowing anything about you either, I can almost guarantee that I'm not going to like you.

Fuck off.

Guest BigThompers

Without knowing anything about you either, I can almost guarantee that I'm not going to like you.

Fuck off.

The irony. All Mr Nice over on Newcastle-Online, gets banned, comes here and starts telling people to fuck off.

Are you two-faced, or just an arse crawler, weasel boy?

Don't be having a go at our Kes like. <_<

You tell him Jud!

You probably want to start as well tbh. A total non-issue dragged out for far too long. London media-tastic.

Im not a Newcastle supporter, but Mike Ashley really annoys me. How can the man in charge of a football club sit with the fans?? surely he needs to be more objective. All he does everytime he sits with the fans is undermine the manager and players and until he stops doing it I cant see you having any success. He is trying way too hard to be popular and needs to get back in the directors box.

I used to find him annoying aswel but now hes brought keegan in i love him

Fuck what a waste, I was hoping this thread was going to be about the totty Ashley had in full kit next to him on the weekend but no it's just another shite stirring "visitor."

Surely their non-league club has a message board for this type of trash.